|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Herriot feel like he was really called to do when he got to the Derrick's house?
(a) Referee a marital spat.
(b) Plant a garden.
(c) Find a new home for a goat.
(d) Look at the animal food.
2. Who set up Herriot's first trip of the book?
(a) A local travel agent.
(b) A brother-in-law.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A former student.
3. What occupation did Herriot have before this book?
(c) Doctor's assistant.
4. What new medicine did Herriot use when he returned to veterinary work?
5. Where was the injection shown Herriot supposed to be given to animals?
(a) A vein.
(b) The neck.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did Herriot use to describe the first set of mean Whites?
2. How did Herriot label Siegfried?
3. What kind of dog was Brandy?
4. What was the name of Herriot's partner?
5. What kind of animal was Herriot caring for in his first trip of the book?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)