|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Bret Kealy's daughter raise?
2. What was Ron Cundall's occupation?
3. What fell on Herriot at the beginning of the book?
(a) A gate.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A fence post.
(d) A mail box.
4. What did Siegfried say to Herriot at the end of the book?
(a) They were meant to be a team.
(b) They had the best jobs ever.
(c) They would always be friends.
(d) They were in the best time of their lives.
5. What did the supervisor take samples of when the ship got to Russia?
(a) The sheep stool.
(b) The urine of the passengers.
(c) The fingerprints of the passengers.
(d) The sheep food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Herriot say his assistant on the ship treated the sheep?
2. What did farmers start removing from their bulls in Chapter 33?
3. What was Lionel's last name?
4. What was wrong with Walt Barnett's animal?
5. What new medicine did Herriot use when he returned to veterinary work?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)