|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert's cow die of?
(b) An abcess.
(c) Foul foot.
(d) A blood clot.
2. Where was Josh when he usually provided bad services?
(a) His shop.
(b) A bar.
(c) His farm.
(d) The University.
3. What was Mrs. Livingston's occupation?
(a) Farm hand.
(b) Veterinarian assistant.
(d) Music teacher.
4. What did Herriot want to see most in Russia?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A miliatary base.
(d) A market place.
5. What did Herriot feel like he was really called to do when he got to the Derrick's house?
(a) Find a new home for a goat.
(b) Referee a marital spat.
(c) Look at the animal food.
(d) Plant a garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josh charge for his services when it went badly?
2. What was the name of Josh's dog?
3. What did farmers start removing from their bulls in Chapter 33?
4. What was Herriot doing when he accidentally killed an animal?
5. Who owned the cattle Herriot was working with at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)