|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Herriot have to do after treating the cow that was thought to have a broken leg?
(a) Corral calves.
(b) Castrate a bull.
(c) Fix a gate.
(d) Inseminate the cow.
2. What kind of animal did Herriot look after on his second trip in the book?
3. What did Barnett do when his animal died?
(b) Walked away in silence.
4. How were the Mongolian Russians able to help Herriot?
(a) They held down large animals.
(b) They went on his farm calls.
(c) They did his paper work.
(d) They cleaned up after surgeries.
5. What was the injection shown to Herriot meant to treat?
(a) Foul foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josh like to rub between his fingers?
2. What was Lionel's last name?
3. What was wrong with Ron Cundall's dog?
4. What talent did Rosie have that Herriot loved?
5. What did Robert's cow die of?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)