|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Herriot's daughter?
2. What was the injection shown to Herriot meant to treat?
(a) Foul foot.
3. Why does the cow in Chapter 8 need a surgery?
(a) She has mad cow disease.
(b) She has a growing tumor.
(c) She has an infected cut.
(d) She is giving birth to a large calf.
4. When did the man's dog in Chapter 2 get sick?
(a) When he checked his mail.
(b) When the sun was shining.
(c) When he went to church.
(d) When he went to the races.
5. What was the name of Josh's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal was Herriot caring for in his first trip of the book?
2. What was Herriot doing when he accidentally killed an animal?
3. What is Herriot able to do in Chapter 12 that the rest of the crew is not able to?
4. What did Josh's dog get stuck in his mouth?
5. How did Herriot want his stories to feel to the reader?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)