|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fell on Herriot at the beginning of the book?
(a) A gate.
(b) A fence post.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A mail box.
2. How did Herriot feel about the accommodations for the animals on his first trip?
(a) They were adequate.
(b) They were dirty.
(c) They were luxurious.
(d) They were small.
3. What did Herriot realize had not changed when he returned to veterinary work?
(a) His methods.
(b) His partner.
(c) His clinic.
(d) His clientelle.
4. What did Herriot do when he saw that the farmer at the beginning of the book had not fulfilled his promise?
(b) Charged extra.
(c) Left the farm.
5. What was the name of Herriot's son who wanted special boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the cattle Herriot was working with at the beginning of the book?
2. What new medicine did Herriot use when he returned to veterinary work?
3. What did Herriot have to adjust to when he returned to veterinary work?
4. What kind of boots did Herriot's son want when he was little?
5. What kind of surgery is Herriot doing when his son climbs a tree?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)