|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Herriot say his assistant on the ship treated the sheep?
2. What started Rosie's talent that Herriot loved so much?
(a) An old record.
(b) A radiogram.
(c) A journal entry.
(d) A choir concert.
3. How many calves did the cow from Chapter 8 give birth to after her surgery?
4. What surprised Herriot about his wife when she went into labor with their daughter?
(a) She was quiet and intense.
(b) She was giggling.
(c) She was so calm.
(d) She was in so much pain.
5. What did Rosie say that calmed the animal that almost hurt her.
(c) Stop Now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the supervisor take samples of when the ship got to Russia?
2. What did Josh charge for his services when it went badly?
3. Who did Herriot show continued gratitude to on the trip?
4. What was the first sickness that Herriot attended to while on the ship with the sheep?
5. Who set up Herriot's first trip of the book?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)