|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Herriot feel about his accommodations on the ship of his first trip?
(a) They were adequate.
(b) They were dirty.
(c) They were luxurious.
(d) They were small.
2. What did Herriot's student accidentally cut open during the surgery in Chapter 8?
(a) A kidney.
(b) The liver.
(c) The uterus.
(d) A stomach.
3. Who set up Herriot's first trip of the book?
(a) A brother-in-law.
(b) A local travel agent.
(c) A former student.
(d) A farmer.
4. What did Rosie become?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A veterinarian.
5. What did Josh charge for his services when it went badly?
(a) Half price.
(c) Regular price.
(d) Quarter price.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Herriot describe most of his meals on the ship to Russia?
2. What animal did Bret Kealy's daughter raise?
3. What did Herriot do to get Josh's dog to start breathing?
4. Where was Helen when her labor for her daughter began?
5. What was wrong with the cow that almost hurt Rosie?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)