|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Herriot feel like he was really called to do when he got to the Derrick's house?
(a) Look at the animal food.
(b) Referee a marital spat.
(c) Find a new home for a goat.
(d) Plant a garden.
2. Where was the injection shown Herriot supposed to be given to animals?
(a) The foot.
(b) A vein.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The neck.
3. What was Herriot treating when two brothers bought an insurance policy?
(a) A sow.
(b) A cow.
(c) A goat.
(d) A rooster.
4. What was the name of the ship Herriot took to Russia?
(a) Lily Glausten.
(b) Iris Clausen.
(c) Daisy Mae.
(d) Rosa Maria.
5. What did Biggins accuse Herriot of after his first visit to the farm?
(a) Killing his cow.
(b) Not caring about animals.
(c) Overcharging him.
(d) Taking too long to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Biggins want iodine for?
2. Who showed Herriot an injection to cure an animal ailment?
3. What would happen if the injection shown to Herriot was given in the wrong spot?
4. How did Herriot prove his seaworthiness?
5. What instrument did Jimmy play?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)