|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the ship's cook?
2. What was Herriot doing when he accidentally killed an animal?
(a) Trying to treat it.
(c) Digging a well.
(d) Plowing a field.
3. What does Herriot treat the sheep on the ship for in Chapter 12?
(b) Foul Foot.
(c) Upset stomachs.
4. What was the Derrick's animal nibbling on when he got there?
(a) Cheese curds.
5. Where was the injection shown Herriot supposed to be given to animals?
(a) A vein.
(b) The neck.
(c) The foot.
(d) The stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who showed Herriot an injection to cure an animal ailment?
2. What animal was the injection shown to Herriot meant to treat?
3. When did Herriot say Biggins usually called him?
4. What kind of animal did Herriot look after on his second trip in the book?
5. Why did Jimmy say he enjoyed music?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)