|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Herriot able to do in Chapter 12 that the rest of the crew is not able to?
2. What did the Derrick's animal eat?
3. What was the name of the ship Herriot took to Russia?
(a) Iris Clausen.
(b) Lily Glausten.
(c) Daisy Mae.
(d) Rosa Maria.
4. What was the injection shown to Herriot meant to treat?
(b) Foul foot.
5. What did Herriot use to cure a cow of a kidney disease in Chapter 10?
(c) An injection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the ship's cook?
2. What does Robert complain to Herriot about after his cow with the kidney problem is cured?
3. What did Miss Grantley routinely ask Herriot to run tests on for her animals?
4. Where did Crooks send Herriot on his second trip in the book?
5. What was Mrs. Livingston's occupation?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)