|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the vice president of Egypt that offered Ayman al-Zawahiri and his brother Mohammed a ride home from the mosque?
(a) Hussein al-Shaffei.
(b) Kenneth Karas.
(c) Whittaker Chambers.
(d) Michel Chalhub.
2. How many people were killed as a result of the truck bomb detonated by Ramzi Yousef?
3. J. Edgar Hoover claimed that one out of how many people in America were communists?
4. Who had signed an order for Sayyid Qutb's arrest, leading him to travel to the U.S. as a student?
(a) King Khalid.
(b) King Faisal.
(c) King Fahd.
(d) King Farouk.
5. How did Gamal Abdel Nasser die?
(b) Heart attack.
6. What is Dr. Fadl's real name?
(a) Sheikh Abdullah Azzam.
(b) Sayyed Imam Al-Sharif.
(c) Kenneth Karas.
(d) Abdul Rasul Sayyaf.
7. How many children did Osama bin Laden have in 1992?
8. In what lengthy diatribe did Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri attack the Muslim Brotherhood for collaborating with infidel regimes?
(a) Blue Winter.
(b) Bitter Harvest.
(d) Western Enemies.
9. Where did Hasan al-Turabi earn his master's degree in law?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) The London School of Economics.
(c) The University of California, Berkeley.
(d) Princeton University School of Business.
10. Where did Sayyid Qutb study English in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Samuel Smith College.
(b) Wilson Teachers College.
(c) George Washington College.
(d) Brown University.
11. When did Dan Coleman first hear of Osama bin Laden?
12. Where did Prince Turki pay a visit one month after the Soviet invasion?
13. How much older is Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri than Osama bin Laden?
(a) Five years older.
(b) Ten years older.
(c) Three years older.
(d) Seven years older.
14. Where did Hasan al-Turabi earn his doctorate in law?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Princeton University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) The Sorbonne.
15. When did Mohammed al-Ahmadi al-Zawahiri become the rector of al-Azhar?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Jamal al-Fadl supposedly steal from bin Laden when he ran away from his employ?
2. What is the name of Azza's mother?
3. How many horses does the author claim are in Sudan in Chapter 8?
4. When was King Faisal murdered?
5. In what year did Crown Prince Faisal introduce female education in Saudi Arabia?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)