|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What saves Jack from death?
2. What is Redd's definition of a rhetorical question?
3. What does Redd say she will give the Alyssians if they all surrendered?
4. How many years passed before Hatter Madigan receives a clue as to Alyss' whereabouts?
5. Where do Alyss and the remaining generals go after the Forrest camp is destroyed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Hatter fist discover a puddle that can return him to Wonderland?
2. How does Alyss figure out who the stranger is with which she danced?
3. What does Alyss imagine for an army?
4. When is Alyss retrieved by Dodge?
5. What happens to Hatter when he enters Kensington Palace?
6. How do the Liddells know that Alyss has changed after her argument with Reverend Dodgson?
7. What are the principles of White Imagination?
8. What is the title of the book Redd is having Bibwit Harte re-write?
9. What does Alyss and her supporters encounter in the Volcanic Plains?
10. What is a halfer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Women of Victorian England were very different from the women of today. How were Victorian women expected to behave?
How do women today behave? Compare and contrast the English women in the novel to women in modern time. Analyze the differences and similarities.
Essay Topic 2
The Looking Glass Maze is a challenge that a future queen of Wonderland must pass in order to ascend the throne. Why does a potential queen have to make it through the Looking Glass Maze? Analyze and discuss they reasons for Alyss' needs to successfully navigate the Looking Glass Maze. How does it shape her fitness for the queendom?
Essay Topic 3
How is Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland different from The Looking Glass Wars? Read Alice in Wonderland. Compare and contrast the two stories analyzing the differences and reasons for those differences.
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)