|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alyss irritated with because she was expecting them to be with her while she watched the parade?
(a) Queen Genevieve.
(b) Bibwit Harte.
(c) King Nolan.
(d) Dodge Anders.
2. What is Alyss' birthday wish?
(a) That her father does not travel.
(b) That she does not need to do her lessons.
(c) That she is queen for a day.
(d) That she finds her friend, Dodge.
3. What is the plan Hatter comes up with for searching for Alyss?
(a) To seek out millinery stores and ask the shop owners.
(b) To keep puddle jumping until he finds one that will bring him to Alyss.
(c) To return to Wonderland to make sure Alyss is not left behind.
(d) To find his hat first because he needs his prized weapon to defend Alyss.
4. What animal did a gwynook resemble?
5. What agreement does Redd make with King Arch?
(a) Redd will allow King Arch's people in to Wonderland.
(b) King Arch will not to allow Wonderlanders to enter his land.
(c) King Arch agrees to support Redd as Queen of Wonderland.
(d) Redd agrees to leave King Arch and his people alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dodge leave the hiding place under the table?
2. What is princess Alyss doing with her mother when we first meet them in Wonderland?
3. How is Hatter captured by the Parisians?
4. What does Dodge use to dig his father's grave?
5. Why does Hatter decide to jump into the Pool of Tears?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hatter Madigan lose when he is transported through the Pool of Tears—beside Alyss?
2. How is Hatter captured in France?
3. Who is in Queen Genevieve's private sitting room?
4. What is the name of Redd’s prison camp?
5. Why is silence outlawed after Redd takes over?
6. What is dangerous about independent thought, according to Redd?
7. How many lives has The Cat lost when Alyss escapes with Hatter?
8. What does Alyss have to do when she spells her name wrong in England?
9. Who is the first friendly person Alyss meets in London?
10. What does Alyss turn Bibwit’s piece of cake into?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)