|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alice meet when she turns 20?
(a) Prince Leopold.
(b) Reverend Dodgson.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Dodge Anders.
2. What is Redd's punishment of Jack of Diamonds for his treachery?
(a) A wig-beast beats him up.
(b) Redd chokes him.
(c) The Cat attacks him.
(d) Redd stabs him with her scepter.
3. Alyss practices with her powers of imagination while the group is sleeping. What is she able to fully imagine?
(a) A large glass cover.
(b) A full sword.
(c) An outline of a sword.
(d) Half of a dinner plate.
4. What does Alice see in her mirror after her discussion with Reverend Dodgson?
(a) An reflection of herself in the mirror.
(b) An image of Genevieve telling her not to forget.
(c) An image of Redd in the South Dining Room.
(d) A reflection of the mess she has created.
5. How does The Cat bring up the issue of Jack of Diamond's double dealing?
(a) The Cat leaves an empty box of orb generators that had been stolen.
(b) The Cat tells Redd that Jack of Diamonds is playing a double agent.
(c) He brings it up when Jack of Diamonds is about to be killed by Redd.
(d) When Jack of Diamonds states that Alyss is not a concern, the Cat sees his opportunity to speak.
6. Who saves Alice from The Cat?
7. What does Molly do to win Alyss' trust?
(a) She swears to serve Alyss.
(b) She helps them get away from the card soldiers.
(c) Molly has been her friend at the Alyssian camp.
(d) Molly brings Alyss to the maze key.
8. What does Alice think her biggest challenge will be as the wife of Prince Leopold?
(a) Living without any real personal privacy.
(b) Not being truly in love with the prince.
(c) Living up to his expectations of her.
(d) Not being able to speak of Wonderland.
9. How does Alyss save Dodge from the cannonball spider?
(a) Alyss kills it by sending another spider to attack the first.
(b) She imagines the legs are cut off and then stabs the spider.
(c) She imagines a muzzle for the spiders mouth.
(d) Alyss cuts off its legs so Dodge can stab the spider.
10. Why does Hatter not trust the serving girl in the tavern?
(a) Halfers always alert the card soldiers about Alyssians.
(b) She is half millinery and half civilian.
(c) Halfers are disloyal and untrustworthy.
(d) She is the only one to survive the raid on their camp.
11. What impresses Prince Leopold the most about Alice?
(a) Alice is highly intelligent and service minded.
(b) Alice does not seem to care about his opinion of her.
(c) She is the most beautiful women he has ever met.
(d) She is a princess and his equal.
12. What does Alice do to outwardly show she is giving up on imagination?
(a) She wears a plain house dress.
(b) She holds her head up high and tilted.
(c) She walks slowly and carefully.
(d) She calls the Liddells mother and father.
13. How do Alyss and Dodge escape the Cat during the fight at the Pool of Tears?
(a) Pawns come out of hiding to fight.
(b) They escape on the spirit-danes Bibwit brought.
(c) Alyss uses her imagination.
(d) Dodge is able to fight them off.
14. How is Dodge able to dance with Alice at her engagement party?
(a) He is unrecognizable to Alice.
(b) He puts on Prince Leopold's mask.
(c) He hides his scar so Alice will not recognize him.
(d) He walks up to her and asks her to dance.
15. What would Hatter Madigan's friend direct Alyss' group to in order to find the Maze?
(a) The Maze Key.
(b) Heart Palace.
(c) A puzzle shop.
(d) A tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the castle empty when Dodge brings Alyss there?
2. Which caterpillar tells Alyss what she needs to know about the Maze?
3. What is the group of caterpillars called?
4. What saves Jack from death?
5. What is the one landmark Alyss recognized in Wondertropolis?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)