|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 – 56 Pages 294 - 358.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the castle empty when Dodge brings Alyss there?
(a) Everything has been stolen.
(b) Everything has been destroyed.
(c) Redd has given everything away.
(d) Redd has taken everything.
2. How does Jack bring The Cat and Card Soldiers to the Alyssian Camp?
(a) He walks directly to the camp.
(b) They go through the continuum.
(c) He draws a map for them to find it.
(d) He smuggles the cat in a carrier.
3. Why does Hatter run away when he finds himself in Paris, France?
(a) He is scared the Cat will soon come out of the puddle.
(b) He is afraid of being caught.
(c) He is scared that he lost Alyss in the Pool of Tears.
(d) He is afraid of what he will do to the people.
4. How does Bibwit Harte know of the altercation between Jack and Dodge?
(a) He is a master spy.
(b) Jack of Diamonds told him.
(c) He has ultra-sensitive ears.
(d) He was in the hallway.
5. How does The Cat bring up the issue of Jack of Diamond's double dealing?
(a) He brings it up when Jack of Diamonds is about to be killed by Redd.
(b) The Cat leaves an empty box of orb generators that had been stolen.
(c) When Jack of Diamonds states that Alyss is not a concern, the Cat sees his opportunity to speak.
(d) The Cat tells Redd that Jack of Diamonds is playing a double agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bibwit Harte waiting at the Pool of Tears?
2. Who is Alyss irritated with because she was expecting them to be with her while she watched the parade?
3. Who does Alyss decide will be her bodyguard?
4. What does Redd demand from the Cat when he returns from his chasing Alyss and Hatter?
5. Why does Hatter Madigan want to a vacation?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)