|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 – 46 Pages 221 – 293.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Redd's punishment of the Cat for lying?
(a) He is killed three times.
(b) He looses two more lives.
(c) He looses one more life.
(d) He is killed.
2. What is Redd's definition of a rhetorical question?
(a) A question you do not answer.
(b) A question to be answered immediately.
(c) A question that you think about.
(d) A question that has no answer.
3. What do the children do with the money Alyss and Quigly get her first day in London?
(a) They decide to save it all.
(b) They buy some food and save the rest.
(c) They spend it on food.
(d) They spend it all on sweets.
4. What does Bibwit Harte tell Alyss he thinks of himself?
(a) That he is heroic.
(b) That he is a man of learning.
(c) That he is a man of action.
(d) That he is a fascinating subject.
5. Why does Hatter decide to jump into the Pool of Tears?
(a) He is tasked with protecting Alyss.
(b) The seekers are upon them.
(c) He believes Alyss will return.
(d) It is the only way to escape The Cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alyss pops out of the water, where does she end up?
2. Alyss practices with her powers of imagination while the group is sleeping. What is she able to fully imagine?
3. What does Alice do to outwardly show she is giving up on imagination?
4. Why does Dodge leave the hiding place under the table?
5. What is the one thing Alyss did find in the palace?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)