|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 – 46 Pages 221 – 293.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one child that does not believe Alyss' stories of Wonderland?
2. What do the Alyssians need according to Bibwit?
(a) Alyss' presence in Wonderland.
(b) Her knowledge an understanding.
(c) Her support and encouragement.
(d) Alyss' powerful imagination.
3. Why does Alyss think it is no use getting close to people?
(a) Everyone always leaves you.
(b) All they do is betray you.
(c) People just pretend they like you.
(d) People lie and cannot be trusted.
4. How does The Cat bring up the issue of Jack of Diamond's double dealing?
(a) He brings it up when Jack of Diamonds is about to be killed by Redd.
(b) The Cat tells Redd that Jack of Diamonds is playing a double agent.
(c) When Jack of Diamonds states that Alyss is not a concern, the Cat sees his opportunity to speak.
(d) The Cat leaves an empty box of orb generators that had been stolen.
5. Where do Alyss and Dodge end up when they escaped the castle?
(a) Downtown Wondertropolis.
(b) The Pool of Tears.
(c) Everlasting Forrest.
(d) Crystal Continuum.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter learn where he can find Alyss in London?
2. Why is the castle empty when Dodge brings Alyss there?
3. Who does Bibwit compare Alyss to when she pulls her prank on him?
4. Where is Alice to be married?
5. What does Alice see in her mirror after her discussion with Reverend Dodgson?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)