|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 – 32 Pages 148 – 220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did a gwynook resemble?
2. Why can the power of imagination not be used to kill enemies?
(a) Only Black Imagination can kill.
(b) The power of imagination is not strong enough.
(c) The will to live is indestructible.
(d) White Imagination has a law against killing.
3. What are Alyss and Dodge doing when Jack of Diamonds finds them?
4. What do the generals give to Dodge?
(a) Admiration for his determination to return for his father.
(b) Heart Crystal medals for his father.
(c) A rook to keep him safe during his return.
(d) A Chessman to keep him safe when he returns.
5. What is the Cat?
(a) Black Imagination.
(b) Part feline, part Black Imagination.
(c) Part Milliner, part feline.
(d) Part human, part feline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dodge give to Alyss for her birthday?
2. What impresses Prince Leopold the most about Alice?
3. How does Redd find out Alyss is still alive?
4. Why does Alice prefer to walk everywhere she goes instead of taking horse and carriage?
5. What do men find wrong with Alice Liddell?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)