|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 – 11 (including Prologue) Pages 1 – 71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alyss' command to Dodge when they are alone in the Dining Room?
(a) Dodge is told to dance with her, then pretend he has to fight off Redd and her soldiers.
(b) She tells Dodge to kiss her.
(c) She asks Dodge to pretend they are battling Redd's army.
(d) Dodge is commanded to take her outside of the castle.
2. What destroys the peace in Wonderland?
(a) The Cards.
(b) Civil war.
(c) The Cat.
3. What are Edith and Lorina doing while Alyss is picnicking with Reverend Dodgson?
(a) Hunting minnows.
(b) Eating lunch
(c) Taking a walk.
(d) Taking a nap.
4. What does Alyss forbid Dodge to do in her presence?
(a) Practice military training.
(b) Tell her what to do.
(c) Call her "my princess."
(d) To be too serious.
5. What do Alyss and Hatter have to do before they hit the water in the Pool of Tears?
(a) Hold hands.
(b) Point their feet.
(c) Hold their noses.
(d) Point head first.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the adults of Wonderland, what must one train imagination for?
2. Why does Dodge leave the hiding place under the table?
3. What is one thing Redd is embarrassed about?
4. What did Redd do as a form of revenge for having the crown taken away from her?
5. Why is King Arch eager to get back to the celebration of Alyss' birthday?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)