|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 – 11 (including Prologue) Pages 1 – 71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the inventions sent into the Heart Crystal during the Inventor's Parade?
(a) They pass through a doorway and into the Heart Crystal.
(b) The queen touches them and they disappear into the Heart Crystal.
(c) The queen claps her hands and they go into the Heart Crystal.
(d) They are approved by Alyss and brought into the Heart Crystal.
2. What does people believe will ensure Wonderland's survival?
(a) King Nolan's soldiers.
(b) Redd's death.
(c) Alyss' imagination.
(d) Queen Genevieve's imagination.
3. What is Alyss doing when she is presented with the book Alice's Adventures Underground?
(a) Hunting minnows.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Playing with her sisters.
(d) Having a picnic.
4. According to the adults of Wonderland, what must one train imagination for?
(c) To be useful to others.
(d) To be helpful.
5. What is princess Alyss doing with her mother when we first meet them in Wonderland?
(a) Waiting for King Nolan to return home.
(b) Waiting for the birthday guests to arrive.
(c) Waiting for an invention to be placed in the heart crystal.
(d) Watching the Inventor's parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What destroys the peace in Wonderland?
2. Why does Hatter decide to jump into the Pool of Tears?
3. What are Alyss and Dodge doing when Jack of Diamonds finds them?
4. When she was younger, what did Alyss fill Jack of Diamond's pants with when he made her angry?
5. Who is the White Rabbit character in Alice's Adventures Underground?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)