|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 – 20 Pages 72-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alyss' command to Dodge when they are alone in the Dining Room?
(a) She tells Dodge to kiss her.
(b) Dodge is told to dance with her, then pretend he has to fight off Redd and her soldiers.
(c) Dodge is commanded to take her outside of the castle.
(d) She asks Dodge to pretend they are battling Redd's army.
2. What is the easiest means of transport to use to travel to King Arch?
(a) Crystal Continuum.
(c) Crystal Transport.
3. Why can the power of imagination not be used to kill enemies?
(a) Only Black Imagination can kill.
(b) The will to live is indestructible.
(c) The power of imagination is not strong enough.
(d) White Imagination has a law against killing.
4. What agreement does Redd make with King Arch?
(a) Redd agrees to leave King Arch and his people alone.
(b) King Arch will not to allow Wonderlanders to enter his land.
(c) Redd will allow King Arch's people in to Wonderland.
(d) King Arch agrees to support Redd as Queen of Wonderland.
5. How is Hatter captured by the Parisians?
(a) He is rolled up in a rug.
(b) He is cornered in an ally.
(c) He is shot by a panicked man.
(d) He is held at bay by the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bibwit Harte know of the altercation between Jack and Dodge?
2. Who is the one child that does not believe Alyss' stories of Wonderland?
3. What do Alyss and Hatter have to do before they hit the water in the Pool of Tears?
4. Where do the Liddells live?
5. What makes Alyss think Quigly Gaffer is the nicest person?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)