Chapters 1 – 11 (including Prologue) Pages 1 – 71
1. What is Alyss doing when she is presented with the book Alice's Adventures Underground?
(a) Hunting minnows.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Having a picnic.
(d) Playing with her sisters.
2. During the picnic in Oxford, who presents Alyss with the book Alice's Adventures Underground?
(a) Dodge Anders.
(b) Edith and Lorina.
(c) Reverend Dodgson.
(d) Mr. Liddell.
3. Who is the White Rabbit character in Alice's Adventures Underground?
(a) Queen Genevieve.
(b) Sir Justice.
(d) Bibwit Harte.
4. What are Edith and Lorina doing while Alyss is picnicking with Reverend Dodgson?
(a) Taking a walk.
(b) Eating lunch
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Hunting minnows.
5. Where does Queen Genevieve send law-breakers from Wondertropolis?
(b) The Pool of Tears.
(c) The Crystal Mines.
(d) Into bondage.
6. What destroys the peace in Wonderland?
(b) Civil war.
(c) The Cards.
(d) The Cat.
7. What makes up Wonderland's Parliament?
(a) The Lords and Ladies of Wondertropolis.
(b) The Lord and Lady Diamond family.
(c) The royal family and their friends.
(d) The Diamond, Club and Spade coalition.
This section contains 6,095 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)