|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hint 12 recommend?
(a) Wearing hiking shoes.
(b) Spacing your food and drink out so as not to cramp up.
(c) Conserving energy.
(d) Wearing athletic socks.
2. Why says, "Sinless in thought, word, and deed"?
3. Which Walker is from Washington, D.C.?
4. Olson says they've got infrared sweep-scopes in addition to how many kinds of monitoring gear?
5. What is Baker regularly popping into his mouth in Chapter 8?
6. Who was placed in a police cruiser in Chapter 4?
(b) One of the soldiers who refused to shoot.
(c) Percy's mother.
(d) A man giving away watermelon.
7. When Chapter 8 begins, Ray vows to wait until at least what time before he eats anything?
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
8. What does Garraty call the twelve miles of zigzag roads in Chapter 7?
(a) Hainesville Woods.
(b) Augusta Forest.
(c) Trucker's Hell.
(d) Maine Switchback.
9. When was Garraty's first real kiss and with whom?
(a) After the race started, with the girl on the roadside.
(b) Before he left for the walk; with Jan.
(c) A girl he knew in sixth grade.
(d) Christmas almost half a year ago with Jan.
10. Who says, "We want to die, that's why we're doing it"?
11. Who asks the other boys about enemas?
12. Who wears horn-rimmed glasses with lenses like the bottom of Coke bottles?
13. Who describes Barkovitch as "He's just walkin' to see other people die"?
14. Why is Garraty fascinated by Scramm?
(a) Because of his moose like build.
(b) Because he is married.
(c) Because he is older.
(d) Because of his lack of intelligence.
15. How many boys die during Part I of "The Long Walk"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Freaky D'Allessio?
2. In Chapter 3, why is Stebbins walking hunched over?
3. Who is responsible for the sign that the Walkers see that supports Garraty in Chapter 5?
4. Who tells Barkovitch that he's not a pest anymore, but a murderer?
5. How many boys receive their ticket on the hill in Chapter 4?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)