1. Whose quote begins Chapter 1?
2. What kind of car does Ray Garraty drive up in?
3. What is Garraty's hometown?
4. How old is Garraty?
5. What is compared to old silk in Chapter 1?
Garraty's mother's cheek.
6. Which Walker says he weighs 167?
7. In Chapter 1, what is the skinny blond boy in the tree eating?
A jelly sandwich.
8. "Conserve energy whenever possible" is which hint?
9. Who receives Number 100?
10. What time does Garraty's watch say when the Major begins the competition?
11. Which Walker is from Washington, D.C.?
This section contains 3,503 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)