|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who sits down at the top of the hill, saying that he only wants to rest?
2. What town is mentioned in Chapter 2 as seven miles away?
(a) Old Town.
3. What college do the young men who make a human pyramid attend?
(a) University of Maine.
(b) University of New Hampshire.
(d) Maine State University.
4. Who tells Barkovitch that he's not a pest anymore, but a murderer?
5. According to Stebbins, the average housewife walks how many miles a day without realizing it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Garraty's legs feel like after climbing a hill in Chapter 10?
2. Which Walker has a fit of hysteria as they pass the 100-mile mark?
3. Who tries to sneak into the woods in Chapter 7?
4. What is number ten wearing when he gets shot?
5. Who says, "My home is Barsoom, Mars"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)