|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the guys in the leather jackets at the front of the walk?
(a) Joe and Mike.
(b) Noah and Jerry.
(c) Josh and Alan.
(d) Lee and Tom.
2. In Chapter 3, what tube did Garraty have for dinner?
(b) Processed tuna fish.
(d) Pork paste.
3. What does Hint 12 recommend?
(a) Conserving energy.
(b) Wearing hiking shoes.
(c) Spacing your food and drink out so as not to cramp up.
(d) Wearing athletic socks.
4. How is number 38 Gribble described in Chapter 3?
(a) Like he came from the army.
(b) An athlete.
(c) A Mama's boy.
(d) A bullet headed boy.
5. In Chapter 5, how many miles does Olson announce is it to Oldtown?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boys are still on the Long Walk when Chapter 4 ends?
2. Which Walker says he weighs 167?
3. Why was everyone disappointed with Caribou in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 9, the word is that the walk is going to go as far as where?
5. Why does McVries get a warning in Chapter 3?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)