|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hint 12 recommend?
(a) Spacing your food and drink out so as not to cramp up.
(b) Wearing hiking shoes.
(c) Conserving energy.
(d) Wearing athletic socks.
2. Who says, "I still want to live" in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 4, whose voice is as shrill as broken glass?
4. Who dropped his food belt in Chapter 3?
5. Who says that Porterville is the only town where there are more graveyards than people?
(a) The Major.
(b) Garraty's father.
(d) Garraty's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the brothers come from?
2. In Chapter 7, what game are Baker and Abraham playing?
3. Who gets his ticket after stopping with the girls by the MG?
4. Who in Jefferson Plantation puts up a banner congratulating the Walkers on making the 100-mile mark and belonging to this year's "Century Club"?
5. What town is mentioned in Chapter 2 as seven miles away?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)