|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Conserve energy whenever possible" is which hint?
(a) Hint Thirteen.
(b) Hint Five.
(c) Hint One.
(d) Hint Nineteen.
2. Whose quote begins Chapter 1?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Groucho Marx.
3. Who says that Porterville is the only town where there are more graveyards than people?
(a) The Major.
(b) Garraty's father.
(c) Garraty's mother.
4. What number is Garraty?
5. What is the third boy who gets shot wearing?
(a) Denim jacket and jeans.
(b) Red tee shirt and black pants.
(c) Sweatshirt and baggy camouflage pants.
(d) Blue sweater and white clamdiggers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Garraty's first real kiss and with whom?
2. How many boys are still on the Long Walk when Chapter 4 ends?
3. Where does Davidson tell the others that he got drunk?
4. Who receives Number 100?
5. In Chapter 4, who sits down at the top of the hill, saying that he only wants to rest?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)