|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hint 12 recommend?
(a) Wearing athletic socks.
(b) Wearing hiking shoes.
(c) Conserving energy.
(d) Spacing your food and drink out so as not to cramp up.
2. Who gets three warnings due to a charley horse in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 3, why is Stebbins walking hunched over?
(a) Because he's cold.
(b) To protect his jelly sandwich.
(c) He's having a cramp.
(d) He's trying to hide the fact that he's crying.
4. In Chapter 6, what was the longest minute of the longest night of Garraty's entire life?
(b) Five-thirty in the morning.
(c) Three-thirty in the morning.
(d) One minute after midnight.
5. How much is bet on the Long Walk each year?
(a) 50 million.
(b) Five million.
(c) None; betting's not allowed.
(d) Two billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Walker got his ticket after the first town?
2. Who says, "Just go on dancing with me like this forever"?
3. McVries loses it in Chapter 6 and challenges the soldiers to a fight and receiving how many warnings?
4. What kind of car does Ray Garraty drive up in?
5. Who says that Porterville is the only town where there are more graveyards than people?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)