|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was everyone disappointed with Caribou in Chapter 4?
(a) Because there were no crowds.
(b) Because it was just like Limestone.
(c) Because it was raining.
(d) Because no one was shot.
2. How old is Stebbins?
3. Why says, "Sinless in thought, word, and deed"?
4. Whose rain hat flapped obscenely in a back pocket?
5. How much is bet on the Long Walk each year?
(a) None; betting's not allowed.
(b) Five million.
(c) Two billion.
(d) 50 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Freaky D'Allessio?
2. How many boys are still on the Long Walk when Chapter 4 ends?
3. How fast must the boys walk not to receive a warning?
4. In Chapter 2, who says, "I have no idea what I'll want if I do win this"?
5. Who says, "My home is Barsoom, Mars"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)