|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Peter feel about detachment?
(a) He felt people could make their own choices
(b) He hated it
(c) He supported it
(d) He went back and forth on the issue
2. How did Day feel when she was pregnant?
3. What kind of schools did Day want priests to create?
(a) Political schools
(c) Labor schools
(d) Transition schools
4. What was a regret that Day had in her life?
(a) Not finding God soon enough
(b) Not protecting her daughter from the world
(c) Not being near her family
(d) Not publishing a novel
5. What cause Peter to stop being able to think?
(a) A stroke
(b) He drank too much
(c) He was attacked and hit on the head
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Day say a love of God was?
2. What did Day serve when her child was baptized?
3. What was Father Hugo a master of?
4. What political ideal did Forster believe in?
5. What kind of houses did Peter create?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Day say about Peter’s life after his death?
2. Why did Day move to California for a time?
3. What did Day do in Mexico?
4. What was the relationship like between Day and Forster?
5. What were Forster’s political beliefs?
6. What did Day often regret about her life?
7. How did Peter die?
8. How did Peter’s ideas of study interfere with his other beliefs?
9. What had Peter been heavily involved in before meeting Day?
10. What surprised Day at Steve’s death?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)