|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Forster’s love of nature do for his faith?
(a) Weakened it
(b) Burdened it
(c) Challenged it
(d) Strengthened it
2. Where did Day meet Peter?
(a) A support group
(b) Her office
(c) Her apartment complex
(d) A park
3. How old was Tamar when she got married?
4. What was Aloysia’s occupation?
5. What caused Day to pray daily?
(a) It made her happy
(b) It angered Forster
(c) It cleared up confusion
(d) It was for an experiment
6. What did some people around Day say practicing Philosophy was?
(a) Practicing religion
(b) Practicing anxiety
(c) Practicing rhetoric
(d) Practicing dying
7. What service did Forster give when his child was baptized?
(a) He left Day alone with her friends
(b) He caught lobsters
(c) He cleaned the house
(d) He did the ordinance
8. What kind of baptism did Day receive when she joined the Catholic Church?
9. What was Day’s first impression of Peter?
10. How did Day feel when she was pregnant?
11. How did Day feel about her first Catholic Retreat?
(a) She hated it
(b) She was confused by it
(c) She was nervous the whole time
(d) She loved it
12. What did Day’s love of nature do for her faith?
(a) Challenged it
(b) Weakened it
(c) Strengthened it
(d) Burdened it
13. What talent did Peter support for Day?
(a) Her music
(b) Her photography
(c) Her writing
(d) Her teaching
14. Why did Day live in Mexico for a time?
(a) To learn Spanish
(b) To help the poor
(c) To hide from Forster
(d) To dodge some taxes
15. How did Day say we should show love to God?
(a) All of these things listed
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of science did Forster study?
2. What was Steve’s occupation?
3. What kind of credit unions did Peter help to create?
4. What kind of schools did Day want priests to create?
5. How did Peter feel about the wage system?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)