|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Sasha married to?
2. Where did Peter die?
(a) His bed
(b) His church
(c) His hospital
(d) His office
3. How did Day say we should show love to God?
(a) All of these things listed
4. What did the staff of the Catholic Worker think about Peter after his death?
(a) That he would keep working on the other side
(b) That they had lost momentum with him
(c) That he died well
(d) That he knew the truth now
5. Where was Forster from?
6. What did Day and Peter have to work out when they began working together?
(a) Their goals
(b) Their location
(c) Their schedules
(d) Their communication
7. What did Day have to give up in order to live the Catholic life?
(a) Her husband
(b) Her career
(c) Her friends
(d) All of the things listed here
8. What comforted Steve as he died?
(b) His friends
(c) Turning to God
9. Where did Day meet Peter?
(a) Her apartment complex
(b) A park
(c) A support group
(d) Her office
10. What kind of schools did Day want priests to create?
(a) Political schools
(b) Labor schools
(c) Transition schools
11. How long was Peter left catatonic?
(a) 5 years
(b) 3 years
(c) 5 months
(d) 4 years
12. What did Aloysia teach Day?
(a) To publish
(b) To research Catholic doctrine
(c) To write
(d) To pray
13. What caused the separation between Day and Forster?
(a) She became famous
(b) He cheated on her
(c) She became very sick
(d) He hit her
14. How did Day feel when she was pregnant?
15. What did Father Roy say should accompany every act of service?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Day create with Peter?
2. Whose example did Day want to follow when working with the poor?
3. What was Day’s first impression of Peter?
4. What cause Peter to stop being able to think?
5. What did Day do when her child was born?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)