|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Family, Retreat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Day’s first impression of Peter?
2. Why did Sasha invite someone to live with him?
(a) So he could make some money
(b) Because Flora asked him to
(c) To repair a relationship
(d) To study the reaction to death
3. What did Day do when her child was born?
(a) She gave a speech
(b) She divorced Forster
(c) She created a sculpture
(d) She wrote an article
4. What did Day like most about her first Catholic Retreat?
(a) The chance to share her writing
(b) The feeling of community
(c) The doctrine that was taught
(d) The closeness to nature
5. How did Day’s father feel about the radical movement?
(a) He hated it
(b) He laughed at it
(c) He ignored it
(d) He loved it
Short Answer Questions
1. What comforted Steve as he died?
2. What did Day think was lacking in the church at times?
3. How many people were buying Peter and Day’s product by the end of their first year working together?
4. What did young people do with the product made by Peter and Day?
5. What was Day worried Peter would do at Tamar’s wedding?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)