|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Family, Retreat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Day live in Mexico for a time?
(a) To learn Spanish
(b) To help the poor
(c) To dodge some taxes
(d) To hide from Forster
2. How did Day describe her early Catholicism?
(a) Somber and solemn
(b) Silly and selfless
(c) Solitary and selfish
(d) Strange and stale
3. What were the owners of The Masses suffering from?
(a) Their poverty
(b) Their radicalism
(c) Their isolation
(d) Their drinking
4. What was the first political party Day joined?
5. How did Day get in contact with Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) An e-mail
(b) The telephone
(c) A telegraph
(d) The mail system
Short Answer Questions
1. What cause Peter to stop being able to think?
2. What did Day create with Peter?
3. What was Peter accused of being too optimistic about?
4. What surprised Day about her living expenses in New York?
5. What book opened Day’s eyes up about the Industrial movement?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)