|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Family, Retreat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tamar when she first fell in love?
2. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
(a) 25 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 15 years
(d) 10 years
3. Why wasn’t Day fully happy when she was pregnant?
(a) She didn’t want to bring a child into a world of pain
(b) She didn’t want to give up her career
(c) She knew Forster would leave her
(d) She hadn’t spoken with her mother in so long
4. How was Day related to Donald?
(a) He was her uncle
(b) He was her stepbrother
(c) He was her cousin
(d) He was her brother
5. What did Dickie like talking to Day about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Day meet Peter?
2. What made people think the product created by Peter and Day was Communistic in nature?
3. Who did Day say felt the long loneliness?
4. What did Day see as her main sacrifice for her cause?
5. How old was Tamar when she got married?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)