|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Family, Retreat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Day picket the White House for?
(a) The end of the war
(b) Combined race schools
(c) Fair wages
2. What kind of publication was the New York Call?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A pamphlet
(c) A newsletter
(d) A magazine
3. What did Day say really made the Catholic Worker successful?
4. How was Day related to Donald?
(a) He was her cousin
(b) He was her brother
(c) He was her stepbrother
(d) He was her uncle
5. What was Day’s job at the New York Call?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Catholic Worker lose after Peter’s death?
2. What kind of baptism did Day receive when she joined the Catholic Church?
3. What comforted Steve as he died?
4. What was Aloysia’s occupation?
5. What did Day learn a lot about while working with the Red Cross?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)