|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent did Peter support for Day?
(a) Her music
(b) Her teaching
(c) Her writing
(d) Her photography
2. Where did Day stay when first attending Mass?
(a) The doorway
(b) The stairs
(c) The back of the room
(d) The middle pew
3. Why did Peter say men should study and discuss?
(a) To fill in dead time
(b) To make their work more fulfilling
(c) To increase ideas
(d) To remain divine
4. What kind of sins did Day not like using at confession?
5. Where did Rayna die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people mostly wanted to live in Day and Peter’s Community?
2. How did Day feel when she first read the Bible?
3. What happened to some of Day’s friends when the draft was put in place?
4. How many siblings did Day have?
5. How many parts did Day say she broke her life up into?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)