|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Day feel about her baby brother?
(a) She was annoyed by him
(b) She often took care of him
(c) She ignored him
(d) She wished he hadn't been born
2. What caused many of the houses created by Peter to be shut down?
(a) His finances
(b) The war
(c) His wedding
(d) The Repeal Act
3. What did Day say a love of God was?
(a) A remembrance
(b) An action
(c) A feeling
(d) A covenant
4. What did Dickie like talking to Day about?
5. Where did Day move when she was first on her own?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What did young people do with the product made by Peter and Day?
2. How did Day feel when listening to Mary’s stories?
3. What kind of funeral did Rayna have?
4. Why did Day live in Mexico for a time?
5. What kept Forster happy when some of his comrades were killed?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)