|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose example did Day want to follow when working with the poor?
(a) Mother Theresa
(b) The Pope
2. Where did Day meet Peter?
(a) A park
(b) A support group
(c) Her office
(d) Her apartment complex
3. What was Steve’s occupation?
(d) Press Operator
4. When did Day say man was most himself?
(a) When he was broken
(b) When worshipping God
(c) When he thought he was alone
(d) When he was making love
5. What kind of credit unions did Peter help to create?
(a) High balance credit unions
(b) Non-equal credit unions
(c) Equal opportunity credit unions
(d) Mutual aid credit unions
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first church Day attended?
2. What was the social answer to the long loneliness?
3. What Catholic principal was Day’s societal philosophies similar to?
4. What comforted Steve as he died?
5. What was Day’s job at the New York Call?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)