|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, The East Side, Journalism, The Masses, Jail, Free Lance, King’s County, A Time of Searching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Day’s father not allow in his home?
(d) Any of these things
2. What Catholic principal was Day’s societal philosophies similar to?
(a) The Law of Hierarchy
(b) The Law of Chastity
(c) The Law of Distribution
(d) The Law of Consecration
3. What drew Day to Catholicism?
(a) For all the reasons listed here
(b) Many poor people were Catholic
(c) She felt peaceful at Church
(d) The people were nice
4. Why did the people at the New York Call rarely attack religion?
(a) They knew their audience
(b) It was sacred
(c) They were indifferent
(d) They knew too little about it
5. How old was Day when she began reading John Wesley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mary tell Day stories about?
2. Who did Day serve after living through a natural disaster?
3. How did Day feel about God in her youth?
4. How did Day change after living through a natural disaster?
5. What natural disaster did Day live through?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)