|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, The East Side, Journalism, The Masses, Jail, Free Lance, King’s County, A Time of Searching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Day feel about her source of comfort while in prison?
2. Who did Day try to help when she joined the Red Cross?
(a) The widows
(b) The doctors
(d) Wounded soldiers
3. Where did Day get her first rosary?
(a) At a pawnshop
(b) In the yard of the Church
(c) From a friend
(d) From a priest
4. Why was it strange that Day spent so much of her childhood alone?
(a) Her father was always home
(b) She was very social
(c) She had siblings
(d) She was nice to everyone
5. What kind of sins did Day not like using at confession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity was Ralph?
2. What jarred Day’s senses in New York when she first moved there?
3. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
4. What bothered Day about the people in the Episcopalian church?
5. What natural disaster did Day live through?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)