|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, The East Side, Journalism, The Masses, Jail, Free Lance, King’s County, A Time of Searching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book opened Day’s eyes up about the Industrial movement?
(a) Little Dorrit
(c) War and Peace
(d) The Jungle
2. When Day was in prison, what did she say really kept her from being free?
(a) Being away from her family
(b) Being in love with two men
(c) Knowing others were suffering
(d) Having two opposing beliefs
3. At what age did Day start going to church as a child?
4. How did Day’s father feel about the radical movement?
(a) He loved it
(b) He ignored it
(c) He hated it
(d) He laughed at it
5. Why was it strange that Day spent so much of her childhood alone?
(a) She was very social
(b) She was nice to everyone
(c) Her father was always home
(d) She had siblings
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Rayna die?
2. What kind of man did Day think Tolstoy was?
3. What bothered Day about the people in the Episcopalian church?
4. What Revolution did Day celebrate?
5. What kind of stories did Day like to hear as a child?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)