|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, The East Side, Journalism, The Masses, Jail, Free Lance, King’s County, A Time of Searching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sins did Day not like using at confession?
2. Why did Day have a hard time writing this book?
(a) She couldn’t write well
(b) She was ashamed of her past
(c) She didn’t have time
(d) She didn’t like talking about herself
3. When did Day say man was most himself?
(a) When he thought he was alone
(b) When he was making love
(c) When worshipping God
(d) When he was broken
4. What got results when Day was in the radical group?
5. What drew Day to Catholicism?
(a) For all the reasons listed here
(b) She felt peaceful at Church
(c) Many poor people were Catholic
(d) The people were nice
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Day related to Donald?
2. What kind of publication was the New York Call?
3. What caused Day to be imprisoned?
4. What jarred Day’s senses in New York when she first moved there?
5. What was the first political party Day joined?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)