|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, The East Side, Journalism, The Masses, Jail, Free Lance, King’s County, A Time of Searching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Day dress while working at the New York Call?
2. What did Day say she was confessing with this book?
(a) Her past
(b) Her conversion
(c) Her misdeeds
(d) Her fears
3. What book opened Day’s eyes up about the Industrial movement?
(b) The Jungle
(c) War and Peace
(d) Little Dorrit
4. How many parts did Day say she broke her life up into?
5. How did Day’s father feel about the radical movement?
(a) He loved it
(b) He ignored it
(c) He laughed at it
(d) He hated it
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Day feel about her baby brother?
2. What philosophy was Day’s first as a child?
3. How did Day feel when listening to Mary’s stories?
4. What did Day NOT want to rely on while suffering in prison?
5. How was Day related to Donald?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)