|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, The East Side, Journalism, The Masses, Jail, Free Lance, King’s County, A Time of Searching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Day learn a lot about while working with the Red Cross?
(a) Financial responsibilities
(b) War strategies
2. What made Day feel rushed at confession?
(a) The tired priest
(b) Her long list of sins
(c) Long lines
(d) A busy schedule
3. What state did Day grow up in?
4. What was the first political party Day joined?
5. What kind of group was Day attracted to while working at the New York Call?
(a) The Marxists
(b) The Anarchists
(c) The Socialists
(d) The Communists
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Day’s mother to have to work?
2. What were the owners of The Masses suffering from?
3. What kind of stories did Day like to hear as a child?
4. What bothered Day about the people in the Episcopalian church?
5. What kind of man did Day think Tolstoy was?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)