|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, the Generations Before.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it strange that Day spent so much of her childhood alone?
(a) Her father was always home
(b) She was very social
(c) She was nice to everyone
(d) She had siblings
2. How many siblings did Day have?
3. Who did Mary tell Day stories about?
(c) Her relatives
4. What was Day’s favorite part of the Bible?
(a) The Beatitudes
(b) The Psalms
(c) The Commandments
(d) The Proverbs
5. What haunted Day throughout her life?
(d) The Devil
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Day change after living through a natural disaster?
2. What was the first political party Day joined?
3. How did Day feel about confession?
4. What caused Day’s mother to have to work?
5. What book opened Day’s eyes up about the Industrial movement?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)