|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, the Generations Before.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Day when she began reading John Wesley?
2. Why did Day have a hard time writing this book?
(a) She didn’t like talking about herself
(b) She couldn’t write well
(c) She was ashamed of her past
(d) She didn’t have time
3. Who did Mary tell Day stories about?
(c) Her relatives
4. Where did Day’s family move after the natural disaster?
(a) New York
5. How many parts did Day say she broke her life up into?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Day change after living through a natural disaster?
2. How did Day feel about confession?
3. Where did Day move when she was first on her own?
4. What book opened Day’s eyes up about the Industrial movement?
5. What philosophy was Day’s first as a child?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)