|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, the Generations Before.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Day have a hard time writing this book?
(a) She was ashamed of her past
(b) She didn’t have time
(c) She didn’t like talking about herself
(d) She couldn’t write well
2. How did Day feel when she first read the Bible?
(a) That she was home
(b) That it was wrong
(c) That she was holding something holy
(d) That she was intimidated
3. At what age did Day start going to church as a child?
4. How did Day’s father feel about the radical movement?
(a) He laughed at it
(b) He ignored it
(c) He loved it
(d) He hated it
5. What did Day say she was confessing with this book?
(a) Her conversion
(b) Her fears
(c) Her past
(d) Her misdeeds
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Day related to Donald?
2. How did Day feel about God in her youth?
3. What was Day’s favorite part of the Bible?
4. Why did Day say her father was so racist?
5. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)