1. How did Day feel about confession?
(a) It is strange
(b) It is holy
(c) It is uncomfortable
(d) It is unneeded
2. What made Day feel rushed at confession?
(a) Her long list of sins
(b) A busy schedule
(c) The tired priest
(d) Long lines
3. What kind of sins did Day not like using at confession?
4. What did Day say she was confessing with this book?
(a) Her fears
(b) Her past
(c) Her misdeeds
(d) Her conversion
Part One: Searching, the Generations Before
5. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
(a) 25 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 10 years
6. How many parts did Day say she broke her life up into?
7. Why did Day have a hard time writing this book?
(a) She didn’t like talking about herself
(b) She didn’t have time
(c) She couldn’t write well
(d) She was ashamed of her past
8. What haunted Day throughout her life?
(a) The Devil
9. What state did Day grow up in?
This section contains 3,474 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)