• Day said confession was always hard for her because she felt obligated to hurry so others could have their turn. This made it less than cleansing at times.
• Day said this book was a confession of sorts for her as well. She had a hard time writing it, because she wanted to be humble but truthful at the same time.
• Her life was split into two parts. The first 25 years of her life were before she came to God, and she said all those days were haunted by God.
• Day was fully converted to God and was so happy to be part of the Catholic church.
Part One: Searching, the Generations Before
• Day grew up in Cleveland and always loved hearing about family stories from the past. This started her love of tradition.
• Day said she did not have a lot of religion growing up, although she...
This section contains 1,976 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)