|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eileen claim killed Sylvia?
2. How does Marlowe describe Big Willie Magoon?
(a) The Incredible Hulk
(b) Bigger than the Empire State Building
(c) 7 feet tall and 4 feet wide
(d) A real freak of nature
3. Who does Roger say died for him?
(d) His father
4. How is Linda related to Sylvia?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her sister-in-law
(c) Her half-sister
(d) Her stepmother
5. What does Eileen make for Roger?
6. Who does Roger not deny he was having an affair with?
(d) Linda Loring
7. What does Marlowe think Roger needs?
(a) A good rest
(b) Time in the countryside
(c) A doctor
(d) A mistress
8. What does Marlowe hear as he reads Roger's work?
(a) A crash
(b) A gunshot
(c) A slap
(d) A scream
9. What does Roger ask for?
(a) Sleeping pills
(b) A foot rub
(c) A back rub
(d) A book
10. What does Candy threaten Eileen with?
(b) A gun
(c) A knife
(d) A stick
11. Where does Marlowe find Roger dead?
(a) On the couch
(b) On his bed
(c) On his desk
(d) On the lawn
12. Who does Marlowe say are the two main suspects for killing Roger?
(a) Eileen and himself
(b) Ohls and Candy
(c) Menendez and Randy Starr
(d) Candy and Eileen
13. What does Harlan Potter threaten to revoke?
(a) Eileen's nursing license
(b) Marlowe's PI license
(c) Marlowe's driving license
(d) Roger's gun license
14. Where does Marlowe say he knows Ohls from?
(a) The police department
(b) The DA's office
(d) The army
15. What does Dr. Loring say he prescribed to Eileen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eileen call to the house?
2. What kind of party does Eileen invite Marlowe to?
3. What does George Peters say he will do for 300 bucks?
4. What does Marlowe have to do for Roger to earn $1000?
5. What does Candy call Roger?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)