|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Roger fire his shot?
(a) Through the window
(b) The wall
(c) The floor
(d) The ceiling
2. Who does Roger not deny he was having an affair with?
(d) Linda Loring
3. How does Marlowe describe Big Willie Magoon?
(a) 7 feet tall and 4 feet wide
(b) A real freak of nature
(c) The Incredible Hulk
(d) Bigger than the Empire State Building
4. What does Dr. Loring say he prescribed to Eileen?
5. What does Candy say is the only thing he drinks?
6. What alcoholic beverage does Roger drink?
7. Where does Marlowe say he knows Ohls from?
(a) The police department
(b) The DA's office
(c) The army
8. Who does Eileen call to the house?
(b) Dr. Loring
(c) Randy Starr
9. What is the name of the bar Marlowe visits in this section?
10. What does Marlowe find out that Terry had?
(a) A military record
(b) A wife
(c) A bank account
11. What does Marlowe say it is difficult to turn down?
(a) The invitation of a naked woman
(d) A glass of whiskey
12. Where does Captain Hernandez suggest Marlowe was on the night of Roger's fake suicide?
(a) Eileen's bedroom
(b) The Wade's basement
(c) The Wade's garden
(d) Roger's study
13. What is Linda Loring drinking at the bar?
(d) London Pride
14. Who does Eileen claim killed Sylvia?
15. Who does Marlowe give Eileen's confession to?
(a) Lonnie Morgan
(c) Herbert Spencer
(d) Bernie Ohls
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Loring tell Roger to do?
2. How does Marlowe say most detectives end up?
3. What does Marlowe say is the only thing that keeps him in business?
4. Who does Roger say died for him?
5. Where does Ohls summon Marlowe to?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)