|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon is Terry holding?
(a) A baseball bat
(b) A gun
(c) A knife
(d) A tomahawk
2. What could the cops have found in Marlowe's house if they had searched?
(a) Terry's diary
(b) Unlicensed guns
(c) A dead body
(d) Terry's car keys
3. What is the name of the policeman who punched Marlowe?
4. What does Terry say his wife is scared for?
(a) Her position
(b) Her family
(c) Her health
(d) Her life
5. What does Lennox leave at Marlowe's house?
(a) A suitcase
(b) A ring
(c) A wallet
(d) A box
6. Who refuses to help Terry?
(a) The club manager
(b) The receptionist
(d) The parking attendant
7. What letter does the doctor's name begin with?
8. What does Chick Agostino have with him?
(a) A guitar
(b) A gun
(c) A blond
(d) A knife
9. What does Mr. Grenz tell Marlowe not to do?
(b) Sit down
(d) Look directly at him
10. Where does Marlowe say Terry found Sylvia dead?
(a) The conservatory
(b) The guesthouse
(c) The garden
(d) The riverbank
11. What color hair does Eileen have?
12. Where did Terry board the second plane?
(d) Sau Paulo
13. What does Mr. Grenz snatch away from Marlowe?
(a) His cigarettes
(b) The ashtray
(c) His bottle
(d) His glass
14. What does Terry call the waiter in his letter?
15. What does Marlowe compare felony cells to?
(c) Drunk tanks
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Terry ask Marlowe to take him to?
2. When did Menendez meet Terry?
3. Who does George Peters work for?
4. Who does Marlowe meet for the first time at Verringer's property?
5. What country does Endicott say he is traveling to?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)