|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eileen say once brought Terry home?
(a) A truck driver
(b) A cowgirl
(c) A cowboy
(d) An Indian
2. Where did Terry board the second plane?
(c) Sau Paulo
3. What is Sewell Endicott's job?
(c) Grave digger
4. What does Terry call the waiter in his letter?
5. What does Terry say his wife is scared for?
(a) Her life
(b) Her position
(c) Her family
(d) Her health
6. Where does Marlowe say Terry found Sylvia dead?
(a) The guesthouse
(b) The garden
(c) The conservatory
(d) The riverbank
7. What does Mr. Grenz snatch away from Marlowe?
(a) The ashtray
(b) His glass
(c) His cigarettes
(d) His bottle
8. When does Marlowe say he will accept payment?
(a) When he needs it
(b) When Roger is found
(c) When Roger is dead
(d) At the end of the month
9. What could the cops have found in Marlowe's house if they had searched?
(a) A dead body
(b) Terry's car keys
(c) Unlicensed guns
(d) Terry's diary
10. Who calls Marlowe on the phone before Menendez can speak?
11. Where did Menendez make his money during the war?
(a) The stock market
(b) The antique market
(c) The fruit market
(d) The black market
12. Who does Terry say is scared?
(c) His wife
13. What color hair does Eileen have?
14. What does Verringer demand from Roger?
(b) His gun
(d) His property
15. What does the captain do to Marlowe before Marlowe leaves the office?
(a) Puts his cigarette out in his eye
(b) Kicks his shin
(c) Spits in his face
(d) Slaps his back
Short Answer Questions
1. What name was Terry going under?
2. What is the name of the club Terry Lennox is standing outside of?
3. What does Lennox say he has in Las Vegas?
4. What does Chick Agostino have with him?
5. What does Marlowe say does not belong with a banana split?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)