|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sylvia killed with?
(a) A statuette
(b) A gun
(c) A rope
(d) A spanner
2. What does Marlowe hear as he reads Roger's work?
(a) A crash
(b) A slap
(c) A scream
(d) A gunshot
3. Where does Terry ask Marlowe to take him to?
(a) The airport
(b) The train station
(d) The bus station
4. What is the name of the officer that arrives at the Wades' house?
(a) Johnny Twopenny
(b) Frederic Gauche
(c) Jack Green
(d) Bernie Ohls
5. Why is Roger's wife scared of him?
(a) He killed a man
(b) He threatened to kill his wife
(c) He pushed her down the stairs
(d) He took a shot at her
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Terry flying to?
2. Who calls Marlowe on the phone before Menendez can speak?
3. How does Marlowe say most detectives end up?
4. What does Marlowe say Terry wants to remain as?
5. Why does Marlowe not drink himself to sleep?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)