|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marlowe not drink himself to sleep?
(a) He does not have alcohol
(b) He does not want to sleep
(c) He has to meet Spencer
(d) He is off the booze
2. Where were Terry and Menendez when a missile landed next to them?
(a) A cafe
(b) A fox hole
(c) A rabbit hole
(d) An abandoned house
3. What does Morgan say Terry needs the time to do?
(a) Get well
(b) Wake up
(c) Mourn Sylvia
(d) Mourn Terry
4. What is the name of the club Terry Lennox is standing outside of?
(a) The Dancers
(c) Thrill n Spills
(d) The Prancers
5. What does Morgan say is convenient?
(a) The police's time wasting
(b) Marlowe's alibi
(c) Marlowe's release
(d) Terry's death
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to help Terry?
2. Where did the officers find Marlowe's number written down?
3. What does Marlowe think would have happened if he had asked Terry to tell his life story?
4. What does Marlowe compare felony cells to?
5. What does Mr. Grenz tell Marlowe not to do?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)