|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marlowe think would have happened if he had asked Terry to tell his life story?
(a) He would have caused more deaths
(b) He would of had material for a novel
(c) He would have saved two lives
(d) He would have been bored
2. What does Mr. Grenz snatch away from Marlowe?
(a) His glass
(b) The ashtray
(c) His bottle
(d) His cigarettes
3. What does Terry call Sylvia's father?
(a) A coldhearted son of a bitch
(b) A mama's boy
(c) A man with no heart
(d) An ugly thug
4. What does Morgan say Terry needs the time to do?
(a) Mourn Sylvia
(b) Wake up
(c) Mourn Terry
(d) Get well
5. What does Granz sign for Marlowe?
(a) A search warrant
(b) A release form
(c) A doctor's certificate
(d) An autograph
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Terry flying to?
2. What city does Lennox go to after he is almost arrested?
3. Where does Marlowe learn Terry has remarried Sylvia?
4. Were does Spranklin take Marlowe?
5. What does Lennox leave at Marlowe's house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)