|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the officers find Marlowe's number written down?
(a) The police station
(b) The phone book
(c) Sylvia's address book
(d) Terry's house
2. What does Roger accuse Marlowe of doing?
(a) Sleeping with his wife
(b) Trying to poison him
(c) Taking money for doing nothing
(d) Sneaking around with Candy
3. What does Candy say is the only thing he drinks?
4. What does Marlowe think Roger needs?
(a) A good rest
(b) A doctor
(c) A mistress
(d) Time in the countryside
5. What is the woman next door trying to poison?
(a) A child
(b) A dog
(c) A cat
(d) A turtle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Green book Marlowe on suspicion of?
2. What does Roger ask Marlowe?
3. What part of Terry's body did the shrapnel scar?
4. When does Marlowe see Lennox again?
5. Who comes to Marlowe's house at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)