|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Marlowe lose if Terry told him everything?
(a) His sanity
(b) His family
(c) His freedom
(d) His PI license
2. What does Terry have pulled over his eyes?
(a) A hat
(b) A visor
(c) A scarf
(d) His hand
3. Where is Terry flying to?
(b) Mexico City
4. What does Terry say his wife's father would do if she was involved in a scandal?
(a) Break her in two
(b) Bail her out
(c) Shoot her
(d) Cut her off
5. What does Mr. Grenz snatch away from Marlowe?
(a) The ashtray
(b) His cigarettes
(c) His glass
(d) His bottle
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marlowe learn Terry has remarried Sylvia?
2. What part of Terry's body did the shrapnel scar?
3. Who comes to Marlowe's house at the end of the chapter?
4. What is Sewell Endicott's job?
5. What name did Terry board the second plane under?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)