|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marlowe refuse to take from Eileen?
(b) A business card
(c) A pearl necklace
(d) A tissue
2. Where does Marlowe learn Terry has remarried Sylvia?
(a) The society pages
(b) At a party
(c) From his mother
(d) In the post office
3. Why does Marlowe not drink himself to sleep?
(a) He has to meet Spencer
(b) He does not have alcohol
(c) He is off the booze
(d) He does not want to sleep
4. Who does Terry say is scared?
(b) His wife
5. What does Marlowe compare felony cells to?
(b) Drunk tanks
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does the doctor's name begin with?
2. What is the name of the racketeer who appears in Marlowe's office?
3. What does Morgan say is convenient?
4. What was Sylvia killed with?
5. Who rings Marlowe's doorbell at 5 am?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)