Chapters 1 through 5
1. What is the name of the club Terry Lennox is standing outside of?
(a) The Dancers
(b) Thrill n Spills
(c) The Prancers
2. What does the girl call Terry?
(a) A hot potato
(b) A hateful swine
(c) A lost dog
(d) An informer
3. What does Terry say in reply to the girl?
(a) Mostly heartbroken
(b) Mostly housebroken
(c) See you later
(d) You are right
4. Who refuses to help Terry?
(a) The receptionist
(c) The parking attendant
(d) The club manager
5. When does Marlowe see Lennox again?
(a) New Year's Day
(c) Independence Day
(d) Christmas Day
6. What is about to happen to Terry before Marlowe intervenes?
(a) Terry is about to go home with Marlowe's wife
(b) A hoodlum is about to beat him up
(c) A woman is about to slap him
(d) The police are about to arrest him
7. What does Lennox leave at Marlowe's house?
(a) A wallet
(b) A ring
(c) A suitcase
(d) A box
This section contains 3,114 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)