|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate describe Thor's eyes?
2. What has happened to many of the gods?
3. What part of London does Dirk say has wet litter wildly flapping?
4. What does Neil say he definitively won't work with?
5. In a rage, what does Thor tell Odin he has found?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kate know that Thor is the man she has been looking for from the airport?
2. How does Dirk hurt himself as he tries to get into confront the eagle?
3. How do Toe Rag and the green-eyed monster try to escape from Valhalla?
4. What does the North Sea look like when Kate and Thor arrive in Asgard?
5. Why was the Aries Rising Record Group founded and how did it evolve?
6. How is Dirk's denial about his smoking habit shown in Chapter 25?
7. How does Thor's mood affect Kate and the weather?
8. How does Thor react when Kate questions him about the supernatural events surrounding him?
9. Where does Thor find Odin's contract and what happens when he tries to present the evidence in Valhalla?
10. How does Thor describe himself to Kate and how does she react?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the significance of Dirk's refrigerator. Why are he and his cleaning lady fighting over it? Why is he afraid of it? What happens when he orders a new one?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Kate's state of mind as she is trying to board the plane. Describe her motivation for going to the airport and her attitude toward the troubles she encounters as she tries to board the plane.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the meaning of the title, "The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul".
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)