|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has he been counting in Wales?
2. What has been left at the hospital for Kate?
3. Where did Dirk buy the Japanese print that is missing from his wall when the eagle comes into his house?
4. Where had the jet fighter tried to shoot Thor down before?
5. The air at Valhalla is filled with the noiseless howls of _____.
Essay Topic 1
Describe how the anthropomorphism of Guilt in the book. How is this brought to fruition at the end?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Dirk's house with Anstey's house. How do the different settings represent the personalities of the two men?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Dirk's encounter with Sally Mills at the cafe. Why is he in the cafe in the first place? What does she do to help him? Is he deserving of her help? Why or why not?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)