Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Odin's hands in the bed at Woodshead?
2. When Dirk is struggling up through Pentonville Road in traffic, what does he suddenly think of?
3. To what conclusion does Dirk come in regards to Thor at the airport when he contemplates the gods roaming the earth?
4. What is the only thing that keeps Kate from screaming as she and Thor hurtle through space?
5. How does the author describe the Midland Grand Hotel?
Outline the history of the conflict between Odin and Thor. What is the relationship between the two gods? How has Odin tried to punish Thor in the past? How does the conflict between the two gods get resolved?
Describe the moral of the book from Odin's point of view. What does he wish he had experienced in Asgard? What things did the gods overlook that were important?
Describe Toe Rag's role in the book. Who does he work for? What does he look like? What deeds has he done? What is the nature of most of his deeds?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)