Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Odin's hands in the bed at Woodshead?
2. When Dirk is struggling up through Pentonville Road in traffic, what does he suddenly think of?
3. To what conclusion does Dirk come in regards to Thor at the airport when he contemplates the gods roaming the earth?
4. What is the only thing that keeps Kate from screaming as she and Thor hurtle through space?
5. How does the author describe the Midland Grand Hotel?
Explain how Dirk ends up at King's Cross station. What is he looking for that leads him there? What happens when he gets there?
Describe the difference between the primary protagonist in the story and the secondary protagonist. Why is Dirk the primary protagonist? Why is Kate's role significant to the plot?
Describe Thor's powers. What different things does he use his hammer for in the book?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)