|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thor explain how he and Kate are going to get to Asgard?
(a) As shapeshifters.
(b) As molecules.
(d) By closing their eyes.
2. Why does Dirk think nobody will sell him cigarettes?
(a) Because he looks like a maniac.
(b) Because they aren't in the mood.
(c) Because they are out fo stock.
(d) Because it is raining.
3. What is the name of the wife of the lawyer that Dirk hits with his car?
4. What part of London does Dirk say is grim concrete monoliths?
(a) Primrose Road.
(b) Victoria Station.
(d) Pentonville Road.
5. What does Dirk find in his apartment that wasn't there when he left?
(a) His grandfather's pocket watch.
(b) A new fridge.
(c) His cleaning lady.
(d) A hundred dollars on his table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the subject of the "big talk" Odin used to endure at Valhalla?
2. What has happened to many of the gods?
3. What does Tsuliwaensis say in terms of the number of immortal gods that are left?
4. Where does the eagle injure Dirk as he tries to escape to get some cigarettes?
5. How does Dirk feel about the lawyer he hits with his car after he gives him his business card?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dirk think he should do to the Draycotts in regards to his suspicions about them concerning Anstey's death?
2. How does Thor put things right after he tears up Odin's contract and why does he do this?
3. What happens to Dirk when he jumps out of his house?
4. What does Dirk think of the subconscious mind?
5. Where does Thor find Odin's contract and what happens when he tries to present the evidence in Valhalla?
6. How does Thor react when Kate questions him about the supernatural events surrounding him?
7. What is Dirk's impression of the eagle when he sees it in the street?
8. What kind of treatment does Thor want for his wounds?
9. What does the old man that finally gives Dirk a cigarette look like?
10. What does the Saint Pancras Station look like?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)