|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dirk feel about the lawyer he hits with his car after he gives him his business card?
2. What does Thor turn into a kitten?
(a) A blue china table lamp.
(b) A carton of milk.
(c) A shangung silk pillow.
(d) A carton of free-range eggs.
3. Where do Kate and Thor find themselves when they flick out of Asgard?
(a) Dirk's house.
(b) A train station in the South of France.
(d) A bedroom suite in a hotel.
4. What does Dirk emphasize about his detective agency to the lawyer he hits with his car?
(a) That it is holistic.
(b) That it is honest.
(c) That it is in ruins.
(d) That it is in the red.
5. In a rage, what does Thor tell Odin he has found?
(a) The remaining stones from Wales.
(b) The contract.
(c) The phone book.
(d) His lost helmet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Odin sacrifice one of his own eyes for?
2. Neil asked Thor if he liked _____ when he delivered the Coca-Cola machine.
3. Who does Tsuliwaensis tell Thor to be wary of?
4. Where did Dirk buy the Japanese print that is missing from his wall when the eagle comes into his house?
5. What is sitting next to Odin's bed the afternoon following his return to Woodshead?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Thor put things right after he tears up Odin's contract and why does he do this?
2. What does the Saint Pancras Station look like?
3. How do Toe Rag and the green-eyed monster try to escape from Valhalla?
4. How does Kate withstand the flight with Thor's hammer?
5. What is Dirk's impression of the eagle when he sees it in the street?
6. How does Dirk hurt himself as he tries to get into confront the eagle?
7. How does Kate give Thor what he wants for his wounds?
8. How does Kate know that Thor is the man she has been looking for from the airport?
9. What does Sally Mills say about Dirk's appearance at the hospital?
10. What does the old man that finally gives Dirk a cigarette look like?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)