|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once occupied the hospital bed Dirk finds himself in?
(b) Clive Draycott.
2. What does the "tramp" ask Dirk for outside his house?
(a) A 10-pound note.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A plate of fortune.
(d) A garage space for his "car".
3. What does Kate ask if she will need in Asgard before they go?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A snack.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A coat.
4. Where does the eagle injure Dirk as he tries to escape to get some cigarettes?
(a) On his nose.
(b) On his right ear.
(c) On his leg.
(d) On his arm.
5. How does Dirk think of the eagle's beak?
(a) As a needly poker.
(b) As a meat eater.
(c) As a major piece of armory.
(d) As a small consideration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the neroli oil Kate puts in Thor's bath distilled from?
2. What is the lawyer who Dirk hits with his car wearing?
3. Who does Tsuliwaensis tell Thor to be wary of?
4. Where did Dirk buy the Japanese print that is missing from his wall when the eagle comes into his house?
5. What does Dirk think he will not be able to handle in terms of the eagle in his house if he tries to go upstairs to get a cigarette?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the Aries Rising Record Group founded and how did it evolve?
2. How is Dirk's denial about his smoking habit shown in Chapter 25?
3. How does Thor describe himself to Kate and how does she react?
4. What happens to Dirk when he jumps out of his house?
5. What does the North Sea look like when Kate and Thor arrive in Asgard?
6. Where does Thor find Odin's contract and what happens when he tries to present the evidence in Valhalla?
7. What does the author imply has happened to the Draycotts at the end of the book?
8. Why does Thor want Kate to see Asgard and how does Kate react?
9. How do Toe Rag and the green-eyed monster try to escape from Valhalla?
10. Who is Stan Dubeck?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)