|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Wales did Thor lose count?
2. How does the author describe Odin's hands in the bed at Woodshead?
(a) As skeletal.
(b) As womanly.
(c) As still strong and powerful.
(d) As exquisitely frail.
3. Who does Dirk see in the hospital when he wakes up?
(b) Sally Mills.
(c) Annie Greene.
4. What does Kate call Thor when he initially refuses her help with his injuries?
5. What is sitting next to Odin's bed the afternoon following his return to Woodshead?
(a) A Stanley hammer.
(b) A gold class ring.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An onion ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has run over Dirk and caused some of his injuries?
2. Who is the world's greatest publisher of the world's sleaziest newspaper?
3. To what conclusion does Dirk come in regards to Thor at the airport when he contemplates the gods roaming the earth?
4. What does Thor say he needs when Kate offers to help him with the bruise she just caused on his face?
5. How does Thor explain how he and Kate are going to get to Asgard?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)