|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of covering is on Kate's sofa that Neil complains about?
(a) A skin of tackiness.
(b) A Collier Campbell.
(c) A slip-covered nightmare.
(d) A Calico Corners.
2. How does Dirk think of the eagle's beak?
(a) As a meat eater.
(b) As a major piece of armory.
(c) As a small consideration.
(d) As a needly poker.
3. In what kind of vehicle does Odin return to Valhalla?
(a) A decrepit Jaguar.
(b) A Mack diesel.
(c) An unmarked gray Mercedes van.
(d) A dead-in-the-water Citroen.
4. Where had the jet fighter tried to shoot Thor down before?
(a) Over the North Sea.
(b) In the North Atlantic.
(c) Over the Thames.
(d) near the English Channel.
5. What store is closed for the night when Dirk looks for cigarettes?
(a) B.E. Bradley.
(c) Cross Wares.
(d) H.W. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the subject of the "big talk" Odin used to endure at Valhalla?
2. Dirk awakens in the hospital and finds he has _____.
3. What does Dirk substitute for a cigarette and tap it in a cigarette-like way?
4. Where in Wales did Thor lose count?
5. When does Dirk reminisce that one could get once cigarettes?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)