|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of London does Dirk say is grim concrete monoliths?
(b) Victoria Station.
(c) Primrose Road.
(d) Pentonville Road.
2. Who does Dirk see in the hospital when he wakes up?
(a) Sally Mills.
(b) Annie Greene.
3. What does Kate call Thor when he initially refuses her help with his injuries?
4. What is Dirk looking forward to when he gets out of the hospital?
(a) A class-action lawsuit against lawsuits.
(b) A hot fudges sundae.
(c) A new phase of fridge ownership.
(d) A meat-eating detective business.
5. What befalls Toe Rag and the green-eyed monster?
(a) The turn into fire hydrants.
(b) The end up on Saturn.
(c) They are eaten by the Guilt God.
(d) The kill each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Dirk turns through Islington, he begins the long haul past _____.
2. What does Kate ask if she will need in Asgard before they go?
3. Where do Kate and Thor find themselves when they flick out of Asgard?
4. How does the author describe Odin's hands in the bed at Woodshead?
5. What has been left at the hospital for Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Thor want Kate to see Asgard and how does Kate react?
2. How does Dirk hurt himself as he tries to get into confront the eagle?
3. What does Dirk think of the subconscious mind?
4. What does the Saint Pancras Station look like?
5. How does Thor put things right after he tears up Odin's contract and why does he do this?
6. How do Toe Rag and the green-eyed monster try to escape from Valhalla?
7. How does Kate withstand the flight with Thor's hammer?
8. How does Neil approach Kate about the vending machine?
9. How does Thor react when Kate questions him about the supernatural events surrounding him?
10. What does the author imply has happened to the Draycotts at the end of the book?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)