|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Tsuliwaensis tell Kate is a mortal?
(a) By her fancy dress.
(b) By her colored hair.
(c) By her hair cut.
(d) By her accent.
2. To what conclusion does Dirk come in regards to Thor at the airport when he contemplates the gods roaming the earth?
(a) That he would have no passport.
(b) That he would have trouble in traffic.
(c) That music would mean nothing to him.
(d) That the gods could destroy the earth.
3. Why does Thor go to Wales to count the things he has to count?
4. What has been left at the hospital for Kate?
(a) A bill.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A guilded soda can.
(d) A pizza.
5. Who does Tsuliwaensis tell Thor to be wary of?
(c) Clive Draycott.
(d) Toe Rag.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate describe Thor's eyes?
2. What does Dirk substitute for a cigarette and tap it in a cigarette-like way?
3. What does the green-eyed devil-figure wave around?
4. Who has run over Dirk and caused some of his injuries?
5. What does Thor turn into a kitten?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of treatment does Thor want for his wounds?
2. How does Thor put things right after he tears up Odin's contract and why does he do this?
3. What does the North Sea look like when Kate and Thor arrive in Asgard?
4. How does Thor's mood affect Kate and the weather?
5. What happens to Dirk when he jumps out of his house?
6. How does Kate give Thor what he wants for his wounds?
7. Where does Thor find Odin's contract and what happens when he tries to present the evidence in Valhalla?
8. How is Dirk's denial about his smoking habit shown in Chapter 25?
9. Who is Stan Dubeck?
10. What does Dirk think he should do to the Draycotts in regards to his suspicions about them concerning Anstey's death?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)