|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate go find to help Thor with his injuries?
(b) Almond oil.
(c) A Band-aid.
2. What has been left at the hospital for Kate?
(a) A pizza.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A bill.
(d) A guilded soda can.
3. The air at Valhalla is filled with the noiseless howls of _____.
(a) Old godly jokes.
(b) The lonely wind.
(c) Great winged dogs.
(d) Tortured prisoners.
4. How does Kate describe Thor's eyes?
(a) As jade-like.
(b) As oval.
(c) As tired.
(d) As glacial.
5. Where did Dirk buy the Japanese print that is missing from his wall when the eagle comes into his house?
(a) Camden Passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of London does Dirk say is antique buildings being ripped apart?
2. According to Odin, very little attention was given to _____ at Valhalla.
3. Who is the world's greatest publisher of the world's sleaziest newspaper?
4. How does the author describe Odin's hands in the bed at Woodshead?
5. How does Dirk think of the eagle's beak?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Thor describe himself to Kate and how does she react?
2. Why does Thor want Kate to see Asgard and how does Kate react?
3. What does the old man that finally gives Dirk a cigarette look like?
4. How does Neil approach Kate about the vending machine?
5. What does Dirk think he should do to the Draycotts in regards to his suspicions about them concerning Anstey's death?
6. How does Thor react when Kate questions him about the supernatural events surrounding him?
7. What has happened as a result of the eagle changing back into a jet fighter?
8. What deliberate provocation does Thor precipitate toward Kate after his bath and how does Kate react?
9. What does the North Sea look like when Kate and Thor arrive in Asgard?
10. What kind of treatment does Thor want for his wounds?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)