|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once occupied the hospital bed Dirk finds himself in?
(c) Clive Draycott.
2. What has he been counting in Wales?
(c) Picnic tables.
3. Where had the jet fighter tried to shoot Thor down before?
(a) Over the North Sea.
(b) In the North Atlantic.
(c) near the English Channel.
(d) Over the Thames.
4. How does Kate describe Thor's eyes?
(a) As jade-like.
(b) As tired.
(c) As glacial.
(d) As oval.
5. What part of London does Dirk say has wet litter wildly flapping?
(a) King's Cross.
(c) Chapel Market.
(d) Marble Arch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Thor take care of the fighter pilot's wife?
2. When he is in the altercation with the eagle, Dirk considers _____.
3. What does the "tramp" ask Dirk for outside his house?
4. In a rage, what does Thor tell Odin he has found?
5. What did Odin sacrifice one of his own eyes for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Stan Dubeck?
2. How does Neil approach Kate about the vending machine?
3. Where does Thor find Odin's contract and what happens when he tries to present the evidence in Valhalla?
4. What does the old man that finally gives Dirk a cigarette look like?
5. How does Kate know that Thor is the man she has been looking for from the airport?
6. Why was the Aries Rising Record Group founded and how did it evolve?
7. Why is Dirk's impression of mail he gets from American Express paradoxical?
8. What does Dirk think he should do to the Draycotts in regards to his suspicions about them concerning Anstey's death?
9. What does the hammer that Thor pulls out to fight the eagle with look like?
10. What is Dirk's impression of the eagle when he sees it in the street?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)