|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kate's brother?
2. What is Odin's favorite pastime at Woodshead?
(a) Running from the nuns.
(b) Watching television.
3. What kind of car is the first one that slows down and asks about the crash between Kate and Dirk, then drives off without helping?
(a) A Chevy Camaro.
(b) A Dodge Viper.
(c) A Ford Sienna.
(d) A Ford Focus.
4. Who is looking for Dirk when he arrives at Anstey's house?
(b) The Chief.
(c) The coroner.
(d) The Prosecutor.
5. Who does Dennis Hutch work for?
(a) The Aries Rising Record Group.
(b) The Chrysalis Record Company.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Pentagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What falls from behind the gold record when Dirk adjusts it?
2. Who was Kate's therapist after her husband died?
3. With what has Thor been attached to the floor?
4. The back of the I Ching calculator that Dirk looks at has a back that is falling off due to poor _____.
5. Who turns down the sheets for Odin at Woodshead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dirk think of the group of waiters when they are waiting around at the Islington cafe?
2. How has Thor felt of late, especially after having had to rip himself from the floor to which he has been glued?
3. What does Kate think of Dirk's appearance when she confronts him after the crash?
4. Describe the second bedroom in Anstey's house.
5. Describe Dirk's 'Zen' navigation method.
6. Why does the neighborhood on Lupton Road 'resent' the police cars that are parked there?
7. What does Sister Bailey regard Odin?
8. What does Dirk say of the kind of day he thinks Kate has had and how does she react?
9. How does Odin feel about the article he has read in the newspaper about the incident at the airport?
10. How does Odin feel about linen and why?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)