|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is looking for Dirk when he arrives at Anstey's house?
(a) The Chief.
(b) The Prosecutor.
(d) The coroner.
2. What does Thor call Toe Rag?
(a) A goblin.
(b) A servant.
(c) A faker.
(d) An ugly midget.
3. With what has Thor been attached to the floor?
4. What color button does the I Ching say to push once Dirk achieves inner harmony and tranquility?
5. What is the rank of Mr. Ralph Standish at Woodshead?
(a) Director of electro-shock therapy.
(b) Chief consultant psychologist.
(c) Head head surgeon.
(d) Janitorial advisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the bag that is attached to the needle in Kate's arm?
2. The back of the I Ching calculator that Dirk looks at has a back that is falling off due to poor _____.
3. What is country of origin of the record turntable in Anstey's basement?
4. On the I Ching calculator, what represents any calculations above 4?
5. What kind of car does Kate drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Kate's car and what condition it is in.
2. What does Dirk think of the group of waiters when they are waiting around at the Islington cafe?
3. Why does Dirk think that his 'Zen' navigation technique has led him to precisely where he is supposed to be?
4. Why does Dirk write his order down on a napkin at the Islington cafe?
5. Why does Gilks think Anstey's death was a suicide?
6. What does Dirk say of the kind of day he thinks Kate has had and how does she react?
7. Describe the second bedroom in Anstey's house.
8. How does Kate counter Mr. Standish's discussion of a Grand Unified Field Theory of Everything?
9. How does Odin feel about linen and why?
10. What does Kate say about her neighbor who plays double bass?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)