|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the African diplomat brought to Woodshead?
(a) To consider buying the place.
(b) To get gallstones removed.
(c) To evaluate it for his ailing mother.
(d) To get his toe operated on.
2. Who is the leader of the band that recorded "Hot Potato"?
3. What are the group of Germans wearing that Kate sees in the airport?
(a) Black motorcycle T-shirts.
(b) Purple polo shirts.
(c) Black concert T-shirts.
(d) Yellow polo shirts.
4. What is in the bag that is attached to the needle in Kate's arm?
5. Where is the village located where Woodshead is?
(a) The Hamptons.
(b) The Berkshires.
(c) The Cotswolds.
(d) The Blackmoors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kate's brother?
2. What reason did Dirk's secretary give for looking for a new job?
3. Why does Kate think the mechanic pawned the tow job off on his son?
4. Who states that the incident at the airport is completely under control and they have the situation contained?
5. What excuse does Gilks give for not turning the record player off?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Kate's car and what condition it is in.
2. Describe the second bedroom in Anstey's house.
3. What does the author imply has happened to the Draycotts at the end of the book?
4. What happens to Dirk when he jumps out of his house?
5. Why does Gilks think Anstey's death was a suicide?
6. What does Sally Mills say about Dirk's appearance at the hospital?
7. What kind of treatment does Thor want for his wounds?
8. Why was the Aries Rising Record Group founded and how did it evolve?
9. What does Dirk think he should do to the Draycotts in regards to his suspicions about them concerning Anstey's death?
10. What does Dirk think of the 6:30 am meeting time that Anstey arranged for them?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)