|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kate's husband who died?
2. When does Thor wish to meet Odin for a showdown?
(a) At the Darkening Hour.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At the Challenging Hour.
(d) At 6:15 am.
3. What kind of unsolicited advice does Kate's neighbor give her?
4. With what has Thor been attached to the floor?
5. What color button does the I Ching say to push once Dirk achieves inner harmony and tranquility?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say would not be impressed with the proportions in Dirk's bedroom?
2. Who wrote the book that Dirk stole from Sally Mills in the cafe?
3. What is in the bag that is attached to the needle in Kate's arm?
4. What reason did Dirk's secretary give for looking for a new job?
5. What instrument does Kate's friend play that she mentions to Dirk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dirk hurt himself as he tries to get into confront the eagle?
2. What does the author imply has happened to the Draycotts at the end of the book?
3. How does Thor put things right after he tears up Odin's contract and why does he do this?
4. What does Kate think of Dirk's appearance when she confronts him after the crash?
5. What does Dirk think about the missing Miss Pearce and what is his history with her?
6. Why was the Aries Rising Record Group founded and how did it evolve?
7. What does the Saint Pancras Station look like?
8. Where does Thor find Odin's contract and what happens when he tries to present the evidence in Valhalla?
9. What does Dirk think of the 6:30 am meeting time that Anstey arranged for them?
10. Describe Dirk's 'Zen' navigation method.
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)