|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the bag that is attached to the needle in Kate's arm?
2. Who does Dennis Hutch work for?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Chrysalis Record Company.
(d) The Aries Rising Record Group.
3. How is the incident at Heathrow eventually classified by the media?
(a) As a temporary setback.
(b) As an Act of God.
(c) As an Apocalypse.
(d) As a massacre of epic proportions.
4. How does Thor think of Toe Rag's voice?
(a) As snake-like.
(b) As a meaningless terrier bark.
(c) As a cheap, white nylon shirt.
(d) As fruitless as a naked pear tree.
5. Who states that the incident at the airport is completely under control and they have the situation contained?
(a) British Nuclear Fuels.
(b) The RAF.
(c) British Petroleum.
(d) The SEC.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Toe Rag consider himself a professional?
2. What kind of car does Kate drive?
3. What does Dirk find in his refrigerator when he opens it in the morning that disturbs him?
4. Where is the village located where Woodshead is?
5. What kind of car does Dirk have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Odin's room look like at Woodshead?
2. What does Dirk say when Sally Mills accuses him of inquisitiveness and presumptuousness?
3. In what state does Dirk find Anstey when he arrives at his house?
4. What does Dirk think of the 6:30 am meeting time that Anstey arranged for them?
5. Why does Dirk write his order down on a napkin at the Islington cafe?
6. Why does Dirk think that his 'Zen' navigation technique has led him to precisely where he is supposed to be?
7. What does Dirk think about the missing Miss Pearce and what is his history with her?
8. What does Sister Bailey regard Odin?
9. What is Dirk's impression of Cynthia Draycott when he first encounters her?
10. What does Dirk think about Anstey's bedroom?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)