|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kate's brother?
2. When does Thor wish to meet Odin for a showdown?
(a) At 6:15 am.
(b) At the Darkening Hour.
(c) At midnight.
(d) At the Challenging Hour.
3. How does Dirk describe his navigation method?
(a) As Karmic.
(b) As Zen.
(c) As altruistic.
(d) As precise.
4. What is being delivered outside Dirk's house as he wakes up in the morning after the Heathrow incident?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A vending machine.
(c) A giant cauldron.
(d) A harpsichord.
5. How is Odin described when Thor contemplates Toe Rag's insistence that he only does what Odin tells him to do?
(a) As a tree-totaller.
(b) As a pampered old god.
(c) As a force of nature.
(d) As a lightening bolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate think her hospital room smells like?
2. How does the boy that Dirk encounters in the attic room drink his soda?
3. How does Kate describe the color of the hospital paint?
4. What are hung on the walls of Anstey's house?
5. What falls from behind the gold record when Dirk adjusts it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dirk think of the group of waiters when they are waiting around at the Islington cafe?
2. Why does Dirk write his order down on a napkin at the Islington cafe?
3. Why does Thor want Kate to see Asgard and how does Kate react?
4. What deliberate provocation does Thor precipitate toward Kate after his bath and how does Kate react?
5. In what state does Dirk find Anstey when he arrives at his house?
6. What is Dirk's impression of Cynthia Draycott when he first encounters her?
7. Why was the Aries Rising Record Group founded and how did it evolve?
8. Why does Gilks think Anstey's death was a suicide?
9. How does Thor's mood affect Kate and the weather?
10. What does Dirk say of the kind of day he thinks Kate has had and how does she react?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)