|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Thor holding Kate as they hurtle through space?
(a) By the hair.
(b) By the arm.
(c) By the waist.
(d) Like a baby.
2. How does the author describe Odin's hands in the bed at Woodshead?
(a) As exquisitely frail.
(b) As still strong and powerful.
(c) As womanly.
(d) As skeletal.
3. Where does the eagle injure Dirk as he tries to escape to get some cigarettes?
(a) On his leg.
(b) On his nose.
(c) On his arm.
(d) On his right ear.
4. What does Kate ask about when she tells Thor she has been reading about him?
(a) His wig.
(b) His father.
(c) His helmet.
(d) His beard.
5. What does Kate ask if she will need in Asgard before they go?
(a) A snack.
(b) A coat.
(c) A blanket.
(d) An ashtray.
6. Which neighbor of Kate's has recently died of a heart attack?
(a) Mr. Black.
(b) Mr. Odwin.
(c) Mrs. Sellers.
(d) Mrs. Grey.
7. What does Tsuliwaensis say in terms of the number of immortal gods that are left?
(a) There is only one.
(b) There are fewer that a bushel.
(c) They are crowding the skies.
(d) There are so many more gnats.
8. What does the "tramp" ask Dirk for outside his house?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A garage space for his "car".
(c) A 10-pound note.
(d) A plate of fortune.
9. How can Tsuliwaensis tell Kate is a mortal?
(a) By her colored hair.
(b) By her accent.
(c) By her hair cut.
(d) By her fancy dress.
10. Where in Wales did Thor lose count?
11. As Dirk turns through Islington, he begins the long haul past _____.
(a) Hamburger joints and vision centers.
(b) Pizza restaurants and estate agents.
(c) Laundromats and car repair shops.
(d) Pet groomers and hair salons.
12. Where did Dirk buy the Japanese print that is missing from his wall when the eagle comes into his house?
(a) Camden Passage.
13. What does Dirk think the eagle's talons could easily rip up?
(a) A jet fighter.
(b) A small Volvo.
(c) A leather sofa.
(d) An oak tree.
14. What has been left at the hospital for Kate?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A bill.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A guilded soda can.
15. What part of London does Dirk say is grim concrete monoliths?
(a) Victoria Station.
(b) Primrose Road.
(d) Pentonville Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse say is rumored of Howard Bell?
2. Where do Kate and Thor find themselves when they flick out of Asgard?
3. What is sitting next to Odin's bed the afternoon following his return to Woodshead?
4. What sort of path does Thor's hammer take when he throws it into the sky?
5. What does Kate go find to help Thor with his injuries?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)