|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attends Odin at Woodshead as he prepares to return to Asgard?
2. What does Tsuliwaensis say in terms of the number of immortal gods that are left?
(a) There are fewer that a bushel.
(b) They are crowding the skies.
(c) There is only one.
(d) There are so many more gnats.
3. Where does the eagle injure Dirk as he tries to escape to get some cigarettes?
(a) On his right ear.
(b) On his nose.
(c) On his arm.
(d) On his leg.
4. Dirk awakens in the hospital and finds he has _____.
(a) Lost his sight.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) Eaten a salamander.
(d) A broken arm.
5. How does Kate describe Thor's eyes?
(a) As glacial.
(b) As tired.
(c) As jade-like.
(d) As oval.
6. What was the subject of the "big talk" Odin used to endure at Valhalla?
(a) Things being riven.
(b) Ancestors being summoned.
(c) Weapons being fashioned.
(d) Maidens being captured.
7. Who does Tsuliwaensis tell Thor to be wary of?
(a) Clive Draycott.
(d) Toe Rag.
8. What part of London does Dirk say is antique buildings being ripped apart?
(a) The West End.
(b) Lower Street.
(c) The East End.
(d) Upper Street.
9. Who once occupied the hospital bed Dirk finds himself in?
(d) Clive Draycott.
10. What did Odin sacrifice one of his own eyes for?
(d) A good steak.
11. What is the neroli oil Kate puts in Thor's bath distilled from?
(a) The argan tree.
(b) Bitter orange blossoms.
(c) Shea nuts.
(d) Bitter almonds.
12. What part of London does Dirk say has wet litter wildly flapping?
(a) King's Cross.
(b) Marble Arch.
(d) Chapel Market.
13. How does Thor explain how he and Kate are going to get to Asgard?
(a) By closing their eyes.
(c) As shapeshifters.
(d) As molecules.
14. Neil asked Thor if he liked _____ when he delivered the Coca-Cola machine.
(a) Sweet Tarts.
(d) Bugs Bunny.
15. What befalls Toe Rag and the green-eyed monster?
(a) The kill each other.
(b) They are eaten by the Guilt God.
(c) The end up on Saturn.
(d) The turn into fire hydrants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dirk think nobody will sell him cigarettes?
2. Who has run over Dirk and caused some of his injuries?
3. To what conclusion does Dirk come in regards to Thor at the airport when he contemplates the gods roaming the earth?
4. What does Kate ask if she will need in Asgard before they go?
5. What does Neil say he definitively won't work with?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)