Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what conclusion does Dirk come in regards to Thor at the airport when he contemplates the gods roaming the earth?
(a) That the gods could destroy the earth.
(b) That he would have no passport.
(c) That he would have trouble in traffic.
(d) That music would mean nothing to him.
2. Where does the eagle injure Dirk as he tries to escape to get some cigarettes?
(a) On his leg.
(b) On his nose.
(c) On his right ear.
(d) On his arm.
3. Where did Dirk buy the Japanese print that is missing from his wall when the eagle comes into his house?
(a) Camden Passage.
4. What does Odin have to promise Woodshead to stay there?
(a) His entire estate.
(c) His god-like powers.
(d) His son, Thor.
5. What happens to a god that makes the god know he is dead?
(a) A duck lays a golden egg in his right hand.
(b) He can't see himself in the mirror.
(c) A white tree grows out of his head.
(d) He ceases to bleed star plasma.
6. Who attends Odin at Woodshead as he prepares to return to Asgard?
7. Who has run over Dirk and caused some of his injuries?
(a) Kate in Dirk's own Jaguar.
(b) A gray Mercedes van.
(c) Thor in a Volkswagen.
(d) A motorcycle courier.
8. What does the nurse say is rumored of Howard Bell?
(a) That he is in a pact with the devil.
(b) That he eats worms every day.
(c) That he is a saint.
(d) That he has eyes in the back of his head.
9. What part of London does Dirk say is antique buildings being ripped apart?
(a) Lower Street.
(b) The West End.
(c) Upper Street.
(d) The East End.
10. In Dirk's experience, what do crazy, pushy New York drivers explain to oncoming traffic as they careen out into the road?
(a) The price of tea in Tibet.
(b) Tax situations.
(c) The Return of the King.
(d) The Day of Judgement.
11. Who does Dirk see in the hospital when he wakes up?
(c) Annie Greene.
(d) Sally Mills.
12. What is the only thing that keeps Kate from screaming as she and Thor hurtle through space?
(a) The rain in her throat.
(b) The air pressure.
(c) He dignity.
(d) Thor's body odor.
13. What does Neil say he definitively won't work with?
(c) Circus performers.
(d) Cardigan sweaters.
14. What kind of firm does Clive Draycott belong to?
(a) A large firm of prosecutors.
(b) A good firm of city solicitors.
(c) A co-ed firm of public defenders.
(d) A bad firm of shady charlatans.
15. How does Dirk think of the eagle's beak?
(a) As a major piece of armory.
(b) As a small consideration.
(c) As a meat eater.
(d) As a needly poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dirk looking forward to when he gets out of the hospital?
2. How does Kate describe Thor's eyes?
3. What does the green-eyed devil-figure wave around?
4. What kind of script is on the papers Dirk stares at as he contemplates what to do about the eagle in his house?
5. What does Thor tell Odin he could not steal from his son?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)