|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the floor made of that Thor is attached to?
(b) Oak planks.
(d) Particle board.
2. What is Odin's name at Woodshead?
(a) Mr. Snowden.
(b) Mr. Nordic.
(c) Mr. Odwin.
(d) Mr. Thorson.
3. What does Kate say her lawyer will do to Dirk's lawyer after he hits her car?
(a) Fry his hide.
(b) Stick red-hot skewers in him.
(c) Thwart his every move.
(d) Glue his back to the wall.
4. Who does Dennis Hutch work for?
(a) The Chrysalis Record Company.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Aries Rising Record Group.
(d) The Pentagon.
5. With what has Thor been attached to the floor?
6. How did Kate's husband die?
(a) Choking on a cheeseburger in Hong Kong.
(b) In a plane crash over Idaho.
(c) Hailing a taxi in New York.
(d) Sailing the English Channel.
7. Where does Anstey have a big house?
(a) At King's Crossing.
(b) On Cambridge Circle.
(c) At Dumbarton Oaks.
(d) On Lupton Road.
8. Who does Dirk call to get a new refrigerator?
(a) Nobby Paxton.
(b) Kerry Kuykin.
(c) Smokin' Joe Brimmington.
(d) Gerry Rilke.
9. Where is Kate's home?
(b) Notting Hill.
(d) Primrose Hill.
10. How is the incident at Heathrow eventually classified by the media?
(a) As a massacre of epic proportions.
(b) As a temporary setback.
(c) As an Apocalypse.
(d) As an Act of God.
11. What does Thor call Toe Rag?
(a) A faker.
(b) A servant.
(c) An ugly midget.
(d) A goblin.
12. What kind of pizza does Kate want?
(a) A Sicilian Prime.
(b) A Tuscan Basil.
(c) A Nordic Supreme.
(d) An American Hot.
13. What is the boy that Dirk encounters in the attic room watching on television?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(c) Daffy Duck.
14. What does the waiter bring Dirk instead of his order?
(a) An herb omelette and a breadstick.
(b) A bill for a table of Germans.
(c) A Coke.
(d) A hot dog on a stick.
15. What are the group of Germans wearing that Kate sees in the airport?
(a) Purple polo shirts.
(b) Black motorcycle T-shirts.
(c) Yellow polo shirts.
(d) Black concert T-shirts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the postscript in the letter that Odin has left for Thor?
2. What does Kate initially think happened at Heathrow?
3. Who does Mr. Standish say is in a trance and engaged in automatic writing at Woodshead?
4. How does Kate describe the color of the hospital paint?
5. What color button does the I Ching say to push once Dirk achieves inner harmony and tranquility?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)