|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is looking for Dirk when he arrives at Anstey's house?
(b) The Prosecutor.
(c) The coroner.
(d) The Chief.
2. Who is the leader of the band that recorded "Hot Potato"?
3. What is the name of Kate's husband who died?
4. What "unmistakable quality" does Dirk think Anstey's complaining neighbor has about her?
(d) Soccer mom.
5. How is Odin described when Thor contemplates Toe Rag's insistence that he only does what Odin tells him to do?
(a) As a lightening bolt.
(b) As a force of nature.
(c) As a pampered old god.
(d) As a tree-totaller.
6. With what has Thor been attached to the floor?
7. What kind of unsolicited advice does Kate's neighbor give her?
8. What is the boy wearing that Dirk encounters in the attic room?
(a) A long blond wig and a sailor's suit.
(b) A cheap leather jacket and a sleeping bag.
(d) A Superman costume.
9. When does Thor wish to meet Odin for a showdown?
(a) At the Challenging Hour.
(b) At 6:15 am.
(c) At midnight.
(d) At the Darkening Hour.
10. What is the name of Dirk's cleaning lady?
11. What did someone drop on Thor once to provoke him?
(a) A continent.
(c) A forest.
(d) His hammer.
12. What are nine-tenths of the cabin trunks in Kate's dreams filled with?
13. Who turns down the sheets for Odin at Woodshead?
(c) Sally Mills.
(d) Sister Bailey.
14. What does Dirk find in his refrigerator when he opens it in the morning that disturbs him?
(a) A second human hair.
(b) A moldy banana.
(c) A spider.
(d) A smelly piece of meat.
15. What kind of car does Kate drive?
(a) A spanking new BMV.
(b) A green Mercedes convertible.
(c) A vintage black Jaguar.
(d) A battered yellow Citroen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers judgments on Dirk's I Ching calculator?
2. Who states that the incident at the airport is completely under control and they have the situation contained?
3. What is the floor made of that Thor is attached to?
4. Who wrote the book that Dirk stole from Sally Mills in the cafe?
5. What kind of dealer is Kate's neighbor?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)