|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dirk steal from Sally Mills often to have sent to his hotel room?
(a) Ten boxes of uncooked lo mein.
(b) Gold-covered edible ants.
(c) A dozen lobsters.
(d) Live chickens.
2. How does Kate describe the color of the hospital paint?
3. Who delivers judgments on Dirk's I Ching calculator?
(d) King Wen.
4. When does Thor wish to meet Odin for a showdown?
(a) At the Darkening Hour.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At 6:15 am.
(d) At the Challenging Hour.
5. What does Kate think her hospital room smells like?
(a) A dog pile.
(b) A sewage treatment plant.
(c) A vacuum cleaner's armpit.
(d) Sour mop water.
6. Who is the waiter's friend who broke his nose?
7. What does Kate plan to get from the corner shop as she heads home after her encounter with Dirk?
(a) An apple and a pear.
(b) Some Cadbury chocolate and eggs.
(c) Cat food and a banana.
(d) Some milk and bin liners.
8. What did someone drop on Thor once to provoke him?
(a) A forest.
(b) A continent.
(c) His hammer.
9. What does Kate say her lawyer will do to Dirk's lawyer after he hits her car?
(a) Thwart his every move.
(b) Glue his back to the wall.
(c) Fry his hide.
(d) Stick red-hot skewers in him.
10. What color button does the I Ching say to push once Dirk achieves inner harmony and tranquility?
11. Where is the village located where Woodshead is?
(a) The Cotswolds.
(b) The Berkshires.
(c) The Hamptons.
(d) The Blackmoors.
12. Where is Kate's home?
(a) Notting Hill.
(b) Primrose Hill.
13. What is country of origin of the record turntable in Anstey's basement?
14. What is the name of the person who writes horoscopes for the newspaper?
(a) Psychic Joe.
(b) Mystical George.
(c) The Mind Reader.
(d) The Great Zaganza.
15. Where does Dirk find Anstey's gold record hanging?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) From a noose.
(d) Around a child's neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Anstey's house, Gilks tells Dirk to quit standing there like a _____.
2. How does Thor think of Toe Rag's voice?
3. What did someone hide in Thor's helmet once to provoke him?
4. What are the group of Germans wearing that Kate sees in the airport?
5. What is being delivered outside Dirk's house as he wakes up in the morning after the Heathrow incident?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)