|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book that Dirk stole from Sally Mills in the cafe?
(a) Howard Bell.
(c) Douglas Adams.
(d) Michael Creighton.
2. What instrument does Kate's friend play that she mentions to Dirk?
(c) Double bass.
3. What does Kate notice first about Thor when she encounters him in the street?
(a) His hair.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His horns.
(d) His hammer.
4. Who was Kate's therapist after her husband died?
(a) Anders Burnauer.
(b) Alan Franklin.
(c) John Killbourn.
(d) Jackson Mollusk.
5. What is Kate's last name?
6. What excuse does Gilks give for not turning the record player off?
(a) He is afraid of blood.
(b) He likes the song that is playing.
(c) It is Forensic's job.
(d) It is too far away.
7. With what has Thor been attached to the floor?
8. What does Kate initially think happened at Heathrow?
(a) It was hit by a plane.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) It was hit by a meteorite.
(d) A terrorist bomb.
9. Who turns down the sheets for Odin at Woodshead?
(b) Sister Bailey.
(d) Sally Mills.
10. Where does Anstey have a big house?
(a) On Cambridge Circle.
(b) At King's Crossing.
(c) At Dumbarton Oaks.
(d) On Lupton Road.
11. What does Kate say her lawyer will do to Dirk's lawyer after he hits her car?
(a) Stick red-hot skewers in him.
(b) Thwart his every move.
(c) Fry his hide.
(d) Glue his back to the wall.
12. What kind of pizza does Kate want?
(a) A Tuscan Basil.
(b) A Sicilian Prime.
(c) A Nordic Supreme.
(d) An American Hot.
13. Who delivers judgments on Dirk's I Ching calculator?
(b) King Wen.
14. What is being delivered outside Dirk's house as he wakes up in the morning after the Heathrow incident?
(a) A vending machine.
(b) A giant cauldron.
(c) A harpsichord.
(d) A pizza.
15. What is the boy wearing that Dirk encounters in the attic room?
(a) A Superman costume.
(c) A long blond wig and a sailor's suit.
(d) A cheap leather jacket and a sleeping bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say would not be impressed with the proportions in Dirk's bedroom?
2. What are hung on the walls of Anstey's house?
3. When does Thor wish to meet Odin for a showdown?
4. What kind of wares does the shop that Dirk goes into sell?
5. What is Odin's name at Woodshead?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)