|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Gilks give for not turning the record player off?
(a) He is afraid of blood.
(b) He likes the song that is playing.
(c) It is too far away.
(d) It is Forensic's job.
2. Where is the village located where Woodshead is?
(a) The Hamptons.
(b) The Blackmoors.
(c) The Berkshires.
(d) The Cotswolds.
3. What does Dirk steal from Sally Mills often to have sent to his hotel room?
(a) Ten boxes of uncooked lo mein.
(b) Live chickens.
(c) A dozen lobsters.
(d) Gold-covered edible ants.
4. What kind of dealer is Kate's neighbor?
5. What color button does the I Ching say to push once Dirk achieves inner harmony and tranquility?
6. How is Odin described when Thor contemplates Toe Rag's insistence that he only does what Odin tells him to do?
(a) As a tree-totaller.
(b) As a force of nature.
(c) As a lightening bolt.
(d) As a pampered old god.
7. Who delivers judgments on Dirk's I Ching calculator?
(c) King Wen.
8. What does Dirk give Bates for the newspaper he takes?
(a) A puppy.
(b) Twenty pence.
(c) A nickel.
(d) An IOU.
9. What is in the bag that is attached to the needle in Kate's arm?
10. What kind of unsolicited advice does Kate's neighbor give her?
11. What did Kate's neighbor steal from her that has injured their relationship?
12. Who recorded "Hot Potato"?
(a) Seclusion of the Orion Scorpionic Monks.
(b) Rolling Stones.
(c) Pugilism and the Third Autistic Cuckoo.
(d) Anarchy's Midwife.
13. What kind of car does Dirk have?
(a) A frumpy Jetta.
(b) A sedate Sienna.
(c) A coughing Dodge.
(d) An elderly Jaguar.
14. What instrument does Kate's friend play that she mentions to Dirk?
(d) Double bass.
15. What is the waiter's hair filled with who waits on Dirk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate think her hospital room smells like?
2. Who states that the incident at the airport is completely under control and they have the situation contained?
3. What sort of children does Mr. Standish suggest Mrs. Benson might have in their phone conversation?
4. Who does Dirk call to get a new refrigerator?
5. What is the boy that Dirk encounters in the attic room watching on television?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)