|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kate's home?
(c) Notting Hill.
(d) Primrose Hill.
2. What kind of pizza does Kate want?
(a) A Tuscan Basil.
(b) A Sicilian Prime.
(c) An American Hot.
(d) A Nordic Supreme.
3. What does the waiter bring Dirk instead of his order?
(a) A hot dog on a stick.
(b) A bill for a table of Germans.
(c) A Coke.
(d) An herb omelette and a breadstick.
4. When does Thor wish to meet Odin for a showdown?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At the Challenging Hour.
(c) At the Darkening Hour.
(d) At 6:15 am.
5. What does Kate plan to get from the corner shop as she heads home after her encounter with Dirk?
(a) An apple and a pear.
(b) Some Cadbury chocolate and eggs.
(c) Some milk and bin liners.
(d) Cat food and a banana.
6. Who states that the incident at the airport is completely under control and they have the situation contained?
(a) British Nuclear Fuels.
(b) The SEC.
(c) The RAF.
(d) British Petroleum.
7. Why is the African diplomat brought to Woodshead?
(a) To get gallstones removed.
(b) To consider buying the place.
(c) To evaluate it for his ailing mother.
(d) To get his toe operated on.
8. What is the waiter's hair filled with who waits on Dirk?
9. What does Kate drink at the pub while the mechanic works on her car?
(a) An Amaretto Sour.
(b) A Coca-Cola.
(c) A ginger ale.
(d) A Bloody Mary.
10. Who does the narrator think would not like Dirk's bedroom decor?
(b) Marie Antoinette.
(c) Louis XIV.
(d) The Queen.
11. What instrument does Kate's friend play that she mentions to Dirk?
(b) Double bass.
12. Who does Dennis Hutch work for?
(a) The Aries Rising Record Group.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Chrysalis Record Company.
(d) The Queen.
13. What is being delivered outside Dirk's house as he wakes up in the morning after the Heathrow incident?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A harpsichord.
(c) A giant cauldron.
(d) A vending machine.
14. What did someone hide in Thor's helmet once to provoke him?
(a) The Atlantic Ocean.
(b) The North Sea.
(c) A shark.
(d) A ton of salt cod.
15. What is the name of Kate's husband who died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the commentator on the I Ching calculator?
2. Who turns down the sheets for Odin at Woodshead?
3. What is Odin's favorite pastime at Woodshead?
4. What does Dirk steal from Sally Mills often to have sent to his hotel room?
5. What kind of car does Dirk have?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)