|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rank of Mr. Ralph Standish at Woodshead?
(a) Janitorial advisor.
(b) Director of electro-shock therapy.
(c) Chief consultant psychologist.
(d) Head head surgeon.
2. Why does Kate think the mechanic pawned the tow job off on his son?
(a) Because her car is old.
(b) Because the accident is not bad enough.
(c) Because Dirk is with her.
(d) Because she is an American.
3. What kind of wares does the shop that Dirk goes into sell?
(a) Bicycles and three-wheelers.
(b) Pet products.
(c) Pots and pans.
(d) Magnifying glasses and penknives.
4. What is in the bag that is attached to the needle in Kate's arm?
5. After the crash, Kate tells Dirk that she has had the sort of day that would make St. Francis of Assisi _____.
(a) Eat a steak.
(b) Kick babies.
(c) Yell at a bunny.
(d) Stop praying.
6. What kind of unsolicited advice does Kate's neighbor give her?
7. Who does Dennis Hutch work for?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Aries Rising Record Group.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The Chrysalis Record Company.
8. Who turns down the sheets for Odin at Woodshead?
(a) Sister Bailey.
(c) Sally Mills.
9. What is hanging on the wall of Mr. Standish's office?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) An oversized diploma.
(c) An empty black picture frame.
(d) A stuffed animal from the fair.
10. What does Kate think her hospital room smells like?
(a) Sour mop water.
(b) A vacuum cleaner's armpit.
(c) A sewage treatment plant.
(d) A dog pile.
11. What kind of car is the first one that slows down and asks about the crash between Kate and Dirk, then drives off without helping?
(a) A Ford Sienna.
(b) A Ford Focus.
(c) A Dodge Viper.
(d) A Chevy Camaro.
12. Where does Dirk find Anstey's gold record hanging?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) Around a child's neck.
(d) From a noose.
13. What is the name of the person who writes horoscopes for the newspaper?
(a) The Mind Reader.
(b) Mystical George.
(c) Psychic Joe.
(d) The Great Zaganza.
14. Where is the village located where Woodshead is?
(a) The Berkshires.
(b) The Blackmoors.
(c) The Cotswolds.
(d) The Hamptons.
15. What does Kate drink at the pub while the mechanic works on her car?
(a) A Coca-Cola.
(b) A Bloody Mary.
(c) An Amaretto Sour.
(d) A ginger ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Kate's home?
2. What does Dirk steal from Sally Mills often to have sent to his hotel room?
3. What kind of car does Kate drive?
4. What kind of dealer is Kate's neighbor?
5. Who wrote the book that Dirk stole from Sally Mills in the cafe?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)