|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Odin's favorite pastime at Woodshead?
(b) Running from the nuns.
(d) Watching television.
2. What did someone drop on Thor once to provoke him?
(a) His hammer.
(c) A continent.
(d) A forest.
3. What kind of pizza does Kate want?
(a) A Sicilian Prime.
(b) An American Hot.
(c) A Nordic Supreme.
(d) A Tuscan Basil.
4. Who does the narrator say would not be impressed with the proportions in Dirk's bedroom?
5. What color button does the I Ching say to push once Dirk achieves inner harmony and tranquility?
6. How does Dirk describe his navigation method?
(a) As Karmic.
(b) As precise.
(c) As altruistic.
(d) As Zen.
7. What does Dirk steal from Sally Mills often to have sent to his hotel room?
(a) Gold-covered edible ants.
(b) A dozen lobsters.
(c) Ten boxes of uncooked lo mein.
(d) Live chickens.
8. What reason did Dirk's secretary give for looking for a new job?
(b) Sexual harrassment.
(c) Working conditions.
(d) Regularity of pay.
9. What does Dirk find in his refrigerator when he opens it in the morning that disturbs him?
(a) A spider.
(b) A smelly piece of meat.
(c) A second human hair.
(d) A moldy banana.
10. What kind of unsolicited advice does Kate's neighbor give her?
11. What does Dirk give Bates for the newspaper he takes?
(a) A nickel.
(b) A puppy.
(c) An IOU.
(d) Twenty pence.
12. What kind of car is the first one that slows down and asks about the crash between Kate and Dirk, then drives off without helping?
(a) A Ford Sienna.
(b) A Ford Focus.
(c) A Dodge Viper.
(d) A Chevy Camaro.
13. Where does Dirk find Anstey's gold record hanging?
(a) Around a child's neck.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) From a noose.
(d) In the bathroom.
14. How is the incident at Heathrow eventually classified by the media?
(a) As an Apocalypse.
(b) As a massacre of epic proportions.
(c) As an Act of God.
(d) As a temporary setback.
15. Who was Kate's therapist after her husband died?
(a) Alan Franklin.
(b) John Killbourn.
(c) Anders Burnauer.
(d) Jackson Mollusk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the waiter bring Dirk instead of his order?
2. Where is Kate's home?
3. Who turns down the sheets for Odin at Woodshead?
4. How is Odin described when Thor contemplates Toe Rag's insistence that he only does what Odin tells him to do?
5. With what has Thor been attached to the floor?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)