Short Answer Key
1. What is the name of Kate's husband who died?
2. How did Kate's husband die?
Hailing a taxi in New York.
3. Why is Kate scheduled to go to Norway?
To see Jean-Philippe.
4. What are the group of Germans wearing that Kate sees in the airport?
Yellow polo shirts.
5. What is Kate's last name?
6. Who states that the incident at the airport is completely under control and they have the situation contained?
British Nuclear Fuels.
7. What are nine-tenths of the cabin trunks in Kate's dreams filled with?
8. What is in the bag that is attached to the needle in Kate's arm?
9. How does Kate describe the color of the hospital paint?
10. What does Kate initially think happened at Heathrow?
It was hit by a meteorite.
11. How is the incident at Heathrow eventually...
This section contains 2,464 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)