|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kate's brother?
2. The back of the I Ching calculator that Dirk looks at has a back that is falling off due to poor _____.
(a) Design skills.
(b) Sodering techniques.
(d) Glue technology.
3. What is in the bag that is attached to the needle in Kate's arm?
4. What does Kate plan to get from the corner shop as she heads home after her encounter with Dirk?
(a) Cat food and a banana.
(b) An apple and a pear.
(c) Some Cadbury chocolate and eggs.
(d) Some milk and bin liners.
5. Who is the commentator on the I Ching calculator?
(a) King Arthur.
(b) The Baron of Wen.
(c) King Lear.
(d) The Duke of Chow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odin's favorite pastime at Woodshead?
2. Why is the African diplomat brought to Woodshead?
3. What did Kate's neighbor steal from her that has injured their relationship?
4. At Anstey's house, Gilks tells Dirk to quit standing there like a _____.
5. What color button does the I Ching say to push once Dirk achieves inner harmony and tranquility?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)