|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Gilks give for not turning the record player off?
(a) He is afraid of blood.
(b) It is Forensic's job.
(c) He likes the song that is playing.
(d) It is too far away.
2. What is the floor made of that Thor is attached to?
(b) Oak planks.
(c) Particle board.
3. What is Odin's name at Woodshead?
(a) Mr. Nordic.
(b) Mr. Snowden.
(c) Mr. Thorson.
(d) Mr. Odwin.
4. What kind of cigarettes does Dirk smoke when he awakens in his house?
5. What are nine-tenths of the cabin trunks in Kate's dreams filled with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is country of origin of the record turntable in Anstey's basement?
2. When does Thor wish to meet Odin for a showdown?
3. What is the boy that Dirk encounters in the attic room watching on television?
4. What is Odin's favorite pastime at Woodshead?
5. How is the incident at Heathrow eventually classified by the media?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)