|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the incident at Heathrow eventually classified by the media?
(a) As a massacre of epic proportions.
(b) As an Apocalypse.
(c) As an Act of God.
(d) As a temporary setback.
2. After the crash, Kate tells Dirk that she has had the sort of day that would make St. Francis of Assisi _____.
(a) Stop praying.
(b) Yell at a bunny.
(c) Eat a steak.
(d) Kick babies.
3. What kind of wares does the shop that Dirk goes into sell?
(a) Bicycles and three-wheelers.
(b) Pet products.
(c) Pots and pans.
(d) Magnifying glasses and penknives.
4. Who delivers judgments on Dirk's I Ching calculator?
(d) King Wen.
5. Why does Kate think the mechanic pawned the tow job off on his son?
(a) Because she is an American.
(b) Because the accident is not bad enough.
(c) Because Dirk is with her.
(d) Because her car is old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate initially think happened at Heathrow?
2. What squeaks in protest as Dirk drives down the road in the rain in Chapter 19?
3. What are hung on the walls of Anstey's house?
4. Who sends a constant barrage of paradoxical notices to Dirk in the mail?
5. Where is Kate's home?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)