|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is looking for Dirk when he arrives at Anstey's house?
(a) The Prosecutor.
(b) The coroner.
(c) The Chief.
2. As Dirk turns through Islington, he begins the long haul past _____.
(a) Hamburger joints and vision centers.
(b) Pet groomers and hair salons.
(c) Pizza restaurants and estate agents.
(d) Laundromats and car repair shops.
3. How does Kate describe Thor's eyes?
(a) As glacial.
(b) As oval.
(c) As tired.
(d) As jade-like.
4. What kind of covering is on Kate's sofa that Neil complains about?
(a) A Calico Corners.
(b) A Collier Campbell.
(c) A skin of tackiness.
(d) A slip-covered nightmare.
5. Who was Kate's therapist after her husband died?
(a) Jackson Mollusk.
(b) John Killbourn.
(c) Anders Burnauer.
(d) Alan Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mechanic claim damaged the sensitive parts of the engine workings of Dirk's car?
2. What does Kate plan to get from the corner shop as she heads home after her encounter with Dirk?
3. What does Dirk give Bates for the newspaper he takes?
4. What falls from behind the gold record when Dirk adjusts it?
5. What does Neil say he definitively won't work with?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)