|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he is in the altercation with the eagle, Dirk considers _____.
(a) Burning the house down.
(b) What the eagle would taste like roasted.
(c) Running the bird down with his car.
(d) Flooding the basement.
2. How is Odin described when Thor contemplates Toe Rag's insistence that he only does what Odin tells him to do?
(a) As a force of nature.
(b) As a pampered old god.
(c) As a tree-totaller.
(d) As a lightening bolt.
3. What is the name of Kate's neighbor?
4. How does Thor explain how he and Kate are going to get to Asgard?
(a) As molecules.
(b) As shapeshifters.
(c) By closing their eyes.
5. What is the name of Kate's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dennis Hutch work for?
2. What does Kate plan to get from the corner shop as she heads home after her encounter with Dirk?
3. How does the author characterize the Eighties?
4. After the crash, Kate tells Dirk that she has had the sort of day that would make St. Francis of Assisi _____.
5. What is the floor made of that Thor is attached to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)