1. What is the name of Kate's husband who died?
2. How did Kate's husband die?
(a) Hailing a taxi in New York.
(b) In a plane crash over Idaho.
(c) Sailing the English Channel.
(d) Choking on a cheeseburger in Hong Kong.
3. Why is Kate scheduled to go to Norway?
(a) To see the fjords.
(b) To photograph the aurora borealis.
(c) On a business trip.
(d) To see Jean-Philippe.
4. What are the group of Germans wearing that Kate sees in the airport?
(a) Black concert T-shirts.
(b) Yellow polo shirts.
(c) Purple polo shirts.
(d) Black motorcycle T-shirts.
5. What is Kate's last name?
6. Who states that the incident at the airport is completely under control and they have the situation contained?
(a) British Nuclear Fuels.
(b) The RAF.
(c) British Petroleum.
(d) The SEC.
7. What are nine-tenths of the cabin trunks in Kate's dreams filled with?
This section contains 4,064 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)