1. What is the name of Kate's husband who died?
2. How did Kate's husband die?
(a) Choking on a cheeseburger in Hong Kong.
(b) In a plane crash over Idaho.
(c) Hailing a taxi in New York.
(d) Sailing the English Channel.
3. Why is Kate scheduled to go to Norway?
(a) To see the fjords.
(b) To see Jean-Philippe.
(c) To photograph the aurora borealis.
(d) On a business trip.
4. What are the group of Germans wearing that Kate sees in the airport?
(a) Purple polo shirts.
(b) Black motorcycle T-shirts.
(c) Yellow polo shirts.
(d) Black concert T-shirts.
5. What is Kate's last name?
6. Who states that the incident at the airport is completely under control and they have the situation contained?
(a) The RAF.
(b) The SEC.
(c) British Petroleum.
(d) British Nuclear Fuels.
7. What are nine-tenths of the cabin trunks in Kate's dreams filled with?
This section contains 4,064 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)