• Kate Schechter is desperately trying to make her flight to Norway to see her boyfriend.
• Kate feels that some God or Gods wish to prevent her from flying to Norway to visit her boyfriend Jean-Philippe in Oslo.
• Most of the time when Kate tries to go see Jean-Philippe, something comes up and he can not meet her but she decides to try this time anyway.
• Even though Kate considers herself a New Yorker, she lives in London most of the time.
• Her biggest problem with living in places outside the U.S.A. is that no one will deliver pizza.
• Kate's flight is just about to leave, when she finds herself in line at the check-in counter with a man ahead of her.
• The man is arguing with the girl at the counter, insisting he must fly to Norway, even though he has no ticket and...
This section contains 2,708 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)