|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Disgrace of Jim Scarfedale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jim's father die of?
(b) Black death.
2. What does the narrator say he would hang himself from?
(a) A tree.
(b) A clifftop.
(c) A rooftop.
(d) A balcony.
3. What does Colin think his father would take with a smile?
(a) A cheese sandwich.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) Four pence.
(d) The newspaper.
4. What does Smith say he leaps over while running?
5. What color jackets do Hucknall school wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell makes Lennox feel hungry?
2. What does the author say Ruby is plump like?
3. How does the narrator say he would get to Glasgow?
4. What color does the narrator say his family turns when they are fed-up?
5. Why does the woman think the goal should have been disallowed?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)