|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Disgrace of Jim Scarfedale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ernest go after he leaves the cafe?
(b) The bar.
(c) The canal.
2. What does Mr. Raynor ask Bullivant to hold out for him?
(a) His hand.
(b) His leg.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His bible.
3. What does the narrator say he changed his mother for?
(a) A hag.
(b) Another mother.
(c) A better person.
(d) A best friend.
4. What is the tea boy carrying?
(a) A white jug.
(b) A cactus.
(c) A tea urn.
(d) A coffee pot.
5. What does Mr. Raynor say is his friend?
(b) His fists.
(d) His cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry's wife run off with?
2. What does the young girl want to eat?
3. What ideas does Mr. Raynor want to get out of Bullivant's head?
4. Who does Jim Scarfedale live with?
5. What does Smith say he was born into?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)